• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Seeking Guild mates to help build our guild to a reckoning force.

DeletedUser27753

We are a relatively new guild of 11. We fight in GE and are usually a regular winner if all of our guildmates apply themselves to their max. We understand this is not always so. Our current score is 11-1st, 4-2nd and no losses. You can see why we are a proud family.

We are on the lookout for Intelligent life forms to join our band of animals and fowl who want to shed blood and love the smell and the stench of the corpse of our rotting victims. We have a Panther, a couple Jar heads, an Eagle, the keeper of an arc of animals and we have a Knight who always leads the way to the top of level 4 in GE and is our King of the blade as none can stop him nay even slow him down when he rides forth to battle.

We seek players of any rank, prefer to be 1,000,000 or less as we are a growth guild and help those below us to reach our level. I am sure we can find a spot for you, so if you are interested, contact me via PM and after a cursory review of your needs & likes, if we think you are a match for our family, we may send you adoption papers via sending you an invite.

That cloud over you may be the shadow of the Eagle1A as I fly over to survey the field of battle before we strike all who would harm us or try to bring us down.

Need I say I am Eagle1A,
Contact me via PM