• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Server Crash?

lemur

Are other players unable to log in? One minute I was engaged in heavy fighting on Guild Battlegrounds, and the next minute I was unable to log into any world. The result in the same – the progress bar freezes at about 43%.

Are other players unable to log in? One minute I was engaged in heavy fighting on Guild Battlegrounds, and the next minute I was unable to log into any world. The result in the same – the progress bar freezes at about 43%.
Same for me. I was able to access it on my phone. But not my PC. Locks up at 43%

Last edited:

lemur

I went through the usual protocol – clearing the cache, rebooting my internet connection. Nothing works.

I was able to access it on my phone. But not my PC.

I have long wondered whether InnoGames would make their game accessible by "smart" phone only. They're in the business of addiction, after all, and phones are much better for that – because they make game access so close.

lemur

WTF ... I was just able to get into Odhrorvar, but everything else still freezes. I tried 19 other worlds – Arvahall through Uceria. None of them would load. Meanwhile, I went into Odhrorvar (where I started this game) three more times. Is it a coincidence that only my original world works? I suspect not.

Last edited:

lordwasa

The issue is being worked on by our dev team.
We understand this is a stressfull situation for you as a player.
In the meantime we ask for your patience while this issue is being worked on.

Clockwork Winter

I was waiting until near end of day to complete my daily quest, which I've already invested resources into. If the problem persists past rollover, will we have a chance to complete daily stuff still, or is that all lost? I know it's inconsequential probably to many players but for me as a new player what I've invested includes half a day worth of forge points which I would otherwise have used elsewhere - I am at a point where I scrounge for them, and for supplies, still.

The issue is being worked on by our dev team.
We understand this is a stressfull situation for you as a player.
In the meantime we ask for your patience while this issue is being worked on.

I understand. It is what it is when it comes to computers, servers, etc... we are pretty much at their mercy and fixes are never easy. I appreciate that efforts are going on behind the scenes that we can't see. It was just weird to me that nothing had been said -- that there is a problem being worked on -- anywhere except in this thread, that's all.

Thanks for your response.

Boromir 9250

I am having the same issue. I get the loading screen to 43%, and that is as far as it will go.
I Play Brisgard and East-Nagich, and cannot get into to either.. I have been unable to access my towns since 8pm 9/7/20

I agree, some tyoe of message would be nice, to let us know the problem is being worked on..

Antz2013

The developers discovered and corrected this issue.

For those still experiencing this issue, please clear you caches and cookies. This should correct the issue.

If it does not contact the Support Team.