• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

server

thathurts

just wondering if their is any plans to upgrade the server gbg, gvg is becoming pain full to play do to the lag issues, i keep contacting support but they keep sending the same generic post to clear my web browser but this does not work no less than 16 of us hitting gbg and all are complaining of the same problem

Lord Pest

Last couples of days members of our guild both pc and mobile have had numerous hangs, crashes, spinning wheel of death. I don’t know if it’s server or the recent updates but it’s not just you. I’m sure Inno is aware of it.

Xenosaur

super ditto...wondering myself why every touch of a fighting campaign in GbG requires a call to the server, generating what is the equivalent of a "windows hourglass" (aka spinning wheel of death).

I would hate to think this is an induced delay...

Xenosaur

Yup... seems to be the start of organized thinking on this...about 2 months and running.... It's just as much still evident now, as it was in September.

Ebeondi Asi

If it were the fault of the Inno server, everyone would be experiencing this. Ony a few players do. There are so many layers of connections and programming between you and the server, every one a different company, and every one of them has to be coordinated. with up to date programming. Any old out of date bits of programming in any of multiple spots between you and the server can screw up your game. It is sometimes Inno's faut, but in my experience it is often a fault someplace else. And I believe that is why Inno gives such generic responses. If nine out of ten times it is not their faut.. Why would they do more? They cannot fix your connection to them.
I would again repeat my own story but no going to bother, suffice to say you should be looking at your own hardware for the fault. Contact your service provider too.
Sorry to seem like I am an Inno shill. I'm not. Just trying to be helpful. You guys are missing a way to hel yourselves instead of blaming someone who is often not at fault.
(And yes it is true they update something and then your blah blah does no work. Again there are a half dozen different companies between you and playing Foe who may be the fault. for not having up to date programming or a fault even a hard fault in your own device or modem)

thathurts

i dont buy that at all ebeondi i play eve with no issues at all and their server runs on warp speed compared to the two hamsters that driving inno server

Portia the Benevolent

just wondering if their is any plans to upgrade the server gbg, gvg is becoming pain full to play do to the lag issues, i keep contacting support but they keep sending the same generic post to clear my web browser but this does not work no less than 16 of us hitting gbg and all are complaining of the same problem
Same and we’re now in December

Portia the Benevolent

If it were the fault of the Inno server, everyone would be experiencing this. Ony a few players do. There are so many layers of connections and programming between you and the server, every one a different company, and every one of them has to be coordinated. with up to date programming. Any old out of date bits of programming in any of multiple spots between you and the server can screw up your game. It is sometimes Inno's faut, but in my experience it is often a fault someplace else. And I believe that is why Inno gives such generic responses. If nine out of ten times it is not their faut.. Why would they do more? They cannot fix your connection to them.
I would again repeat my own story but no going to bother, suffice to say you should be looking at your own hardware for the fault. Contact your service provider too.
Sorry to seem like I am an Inno shill. I'm not. Just trying to be helpful. You guys are missing a way to hel yourselves instead of blaming someone who is often not at fault.
(And yes it is true they update something and then your blah blah does no work. Again there are a half dozen different companies between you and playing Foe who may be the fault. for not having up to date programming or a fault even a hard fault in your own device or modem)
This is baloney because I have the same problem on multiple servers. I need to disconnect from all and every server to get any speed and now that isn’t even working. They have also told me it’s a known issue they are working on. They’ve said that to me for 5 seasons now.

RazorbackPirate

They have also told me it’s a known issue they are working on. They’ve said that to me for 5 seasons now.
Are you saying they're lying? Could it be that it's a complex issue as outlined by @Ebeondi Asi? Something that's not a quick fix as it only affects a few?

What have you done on your end to try to resolve the issue? Change browsers? Clear your cache? Contact your IP for them to investigate? Anything?

What's different about your setup that most others don't have this issue?

thathurts

Are you saying they're lying? Could it be that it's a complex issue as outlined by @Ebeondi Asi? Something that's not a quick fix as it only affects a few?

What have you done on your end to try to resolve the issue? Change browsers? Clear your cache? Contact your IP for them to investigate? Anything?

What's different about your setup that most others don't have this issue?
try doing gvg lets face the simple fact that innos server is crap try playing eve no issues with their server