• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Settlement Village

Johnny B. Goode

There is an awesome main building (Yggdrasil) that you get after finishing the Settlement once. Then, as you finish it more times you get Emissaries for your Town Hall that provide various bonuses, such as troops or goods and such, alternating with upgrades for the main building. Once you have all the main building upgrades and Emissaries you get 50 FP every time you complete the Settlement if you continue with it. Every Settlement has a main building which is the reason to complete it. I only do the Vikings and Aztec Settlements, because they're the only main buildings that provide attacking army boosts.

You don't have to pay attention to the timer, it only has to do with getting fragments of a secondary building that, frankly, isn't worth the bother.

Dursland

I like the building from Japan settlement as well, very easy to get because Japan is a breeze (easier than Vikings at least) and the bonus building is decent too - Timeless Dojo. Shinto Temple gives 12fp and 50 goods in such a small footprint, plus a 25% supply bonus. Very handy for those of us without LoA.

But you'll definitely want to pick up the ones with attack boost like above poster said. Vikings one gives 30% attack boost in 3x3 when fully upgraded.

Dursland

Yes, but only if you own a Great Building called Flying Island. It allows finding of "shards" on settlement landscapes that are the usual sort of rewards.
I recently built one and have been averaging 1 shard a day. Not amazing or anything, but the rewards are good. Been mostly getting fps and goods, got 100fp once. I'm enjoying the GB so far, level 4 flying island has given me more fps this week than my level 91 himeji.

Pericles the Lion

I recently built one and have been averaging 1 shard a day. Not amazing or anything, but the rewards are good. Been mostly getting fps and goods, got 100fp once. I'm enjoying the GB so far, level 4 flying island has given me more fps this week than my level 91 himeji.
Are you sure? Over the past 9 weeks my L91 HC has averaged 790 FPs per week. From the specs, I can't see how it's possible for a L4 FI could do better even with doing either Egypt or Aztecs for the rare relic FP chance at 150 FPs

Dursland

Yes I'm sure, my HC has been very dry this week - some rogues but not much else. Didn't get a single forge point on the last run.