• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Shrine of Plunder

RazorbackPirate

And again, how exactly does it harm you if there are new posts?
Because then he has to post something again so he can always have the last post on EVERY thread. It's got to be difficult to come up with so many useless posts day after day. Considering he does it on all the EN threads too, more posts here means his full time job pushes into overtime. At some point, he's gotta restock the Nutella. That's my working theory, anyway.

Agent327

Better question: Are you helping it work, or are you hindering it?

Even much better question, are you allowed to have a different opinion?

When intelligent people have discussions, sometimes ideas/thoughts show up that might not even be directly related to the original topic.

In which case the mods will remove it for being off topic.

How exactly does it harm you (or anyone) for this discussion to continue?

Does it have to harm me for me being allowed to say I do not like it?

But they won't show up in your "Alert" list. And again, how exactly does it harm you if there are new posts?

I don't care about my alert list. They show up as new posts. Do I need to get a headache from them to be allowed to say they annoy me?

Super Catanian

But focusing on the topic of this thread...
Basically, the proposal was about a new building, a "Shrine of Plunder" (or like Graviton said, Shrine of Mafia), which can be plundered by an attacker when motivated so that they are not tempted to take anything else. Is that correct?
This is why you should try to have as many event buildings as possible, so that when you do get plundered, you have a lot more still left. Oh, your Sleigh Builder was plundered when it was in a 1-day production? Big deal, I have another one, a Mad Scientist's Lab, and many goods buildings (including GBs) and production buildings.
And probably the most common tip of them all, collect on time!