• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sisi, Historical Questline Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser4770
  • Start date

DeletedUser10789

I received a noticed that they edited my post and were not allowing my "CANNED" response from Support as to their explanation on this.
So, that said, you all could not see the laughable responses I have received and I am sure the "feedback" was given to the Devs., as Support was notified and others as well.

That said, I was under the impression that there was talk in the game that it cost people diamonds for their AFE Ship. As I have stated, I am still in FE and staying here until further notice and something worthwhile progressing for. YES, this is my decision and as I see, I am NOT alone. Jenny, you are killing me (sniper), lol. Sorry all, that is an inside joke between Jenny and myself.

Give me a REAL REASON to progress and enter the new age and I will think about it. I like my FE Goods going to my treasury, as there is ZERO reason to have thousands of useless goods to stockpile our guild treasury with AFE worthless (right now) goods. Sorry some cannot see that, yet you see how many posts and there are many who do see why staying in FE is worth it and AFE is a waste. So, if I made a mistake about AFE, then I am man enough to admit I was wrong. This is what I read and was under the impression of. I am human, one person and can be wrong from time to time. Still, my original post and point should NOT BE LOST and there is NO REASON to try and hi-jack it and pivot it into something else. Look at what I am saying about them limiting the players like myself, Jenny and others who want to stay in FE and not move forward. Thank you.

Steve - LordStevie

wolfhoundtoo

You should read my post to you more carefully then as I am also not moving into the Artic Age. I also was unable to complete the Sisi quest line as a result of MY choice. they are not limiting you Lordstevie: you are. If you don't think moving into the new age is 'worth it' then don't do so. That does mean that you may not be able to complete a quest line if it requires you to unlock a tech. That is something that you (and I) need to decide if moving or staying is worth it (I don't think it is worth it so I didn't do it).

You are STILL confusing your choices with Inno's.

DeletedUser10789

You should read my post to you more carefully then as I am also not moving into the Artic Age. I also was unable to complete the Sisi quest line as a result of MY choice. they are not limiting you Lordstevie: you are. If you don't think moving into the new age is 'worth it' then don't do so. That does mean that you may not be able to complete a quest line if it requires you to unlock a tech. That is something that you (and I) need to decide if moving or staying is worth it (I don't think it is worth it so I didn't do it).

You are STILL confusing your choices with Inno's.

No Wolf, I am saying facts here. There is a FACT that if you want to complete the quest, then you must do this. Sometime it is forcing players into a new age that they choose NOT to enter or are waiting for a reason too. Is this yours and my choice, YES IT IS. Does it mean it is fair, NO. Does it mean it is not fair to provide a different or alternative way, maybe. They have done it in the past, with the last BIG event. Yet it seems in these Mini events they don't care. Notice something here with "the game", they do certain things based on reasons "only they know" or do they....lol. I know why some things are done and I do not mean to blow my own horn why I do. Let's just say, I am that guy who use to make those decisions and know how to get people to buy stuff they may not need or want. Enough said. Let me say this buddy, YES, it is our choice and just like it is our choice NOT TO SPEND ONE MORE DIME ON THE GAME TOO. The problem is this, they put out a survey to ask you questions, but they do not understand the service I am providing here now. I am giving them a heads up as to why they are losing players and players are getting upset with the game and leaving. Don't believe me, there are sites (which I will not post here) that will show you REAL ACTIVE PLAYERS for each server and world. That will tell you the truth, not what you see or not in global or here on the forums as most do not care about the forums. The rare person like you and I and many others come here for mostly information and knowledge. They do not come here to vent, they come here to see what is happening next and how they can benefit from it. Some express their thoughts and most of them get trolled in the process and yelled at that this is not the case, so what happens, those players check out and just use the forums for the original reason (knowledge). People only take crap for so long, then they give up and say, it is not worth it anymore and I myself have been guilty of it too. I say to myself all the time, why do I bother posting anymore here in the forums as there are many fools who do not understand basic business and strategy or game play. Sometimes is a such a waste of time, but I do enjoy helping people and pointing out things. I want this game to be around for a long time. I am a long term player, NOT a rush ahead player and ADD or ADHD and I have to have the flavor of the week age each week.

So, it means that I make my own choices like you do. Still, I feel as though, those who did not want to enter AFE for various reasons should NOT BE PENALIZED for staying in that age, simple. We could argue semantics and the like, still what I am saying is 100% fact. I should be able to get the same prize as the rest. I am a daily players and play 10 worlds and beta as well. I am dedicated and a solid player. I just feel cheated and so should you, no matter what you chose to do in your game. This is something I strongly believe in and I think I have said enough. You know where I stand and look up my other posts for more clarification if need be. I agree with you FE is the best age and it is NOT worth gong to AFE and I know many who will not. Why would anyone be such a sucker to not think ahead with their ADD/ADHD and rush ahead without looking first of your benefit. I pointed this out when AFE first came out, look at that post months ago. Please look it up and then you might understand we are more on the same page then you realize.

Steve - LordStevie

wolfhoundtoo

the only part of your post that is actually worth reading is the last paragraph. all the rest is your usual I'm better and smarter than the rest of you.

I agree that it would be nice if you could (and I could) of completed the Sisi Quest line. As for your past posts I've actually read all the feed back, proposals, guild halls, etc posts that exist on this forum and were started within at least the last year. Your belief that you are cheated is exactly the problem however since cheated implies you lost something that was yours to begin with. And no what you are saying is not 100% fact. You believe what you say is fact because you say it.......because you are not able to differentiate between your opinion and what would be considered fact. However at this point I see no reason to continue this conversation with you because it is clear that neither of our positions will change.

DeletedUser3679

Give me a REAL REASON to progress and enter the new age and I will think about it. I like my FE Goods going to my treasury, as there is ZERO reason to have thousands of useless goods to stockpile our guild treasury with AFE worthless (right now) goods. Sorry some cannot see that, yet you see how many posts and there are many who do see why staying in FE is worth it and AFE is a waste.

I can see that you are one of the smartest players in "the game," and I am awed by your courageous decision to defy INNO's devious ploy to force players to advance in "the game" by progressing into AF. Stick to your guns, don't pay any attention to what most others are doing, and stay right where you are, because it's obvious to me that "the game" will never give you a "REAL REASON" to move on that can stand up to your superior logic and high standards.

I am definitely rooting for you to stay right where you are!

vimesfan

On topic regarding the quest, but off topic for some of the previous conversation:
1. I am fairly new to the game, and I both enjoyed and was able to complete the quest. Thank you.
2. Would it be possible to post the full text about her life somewhere here? I kind of read it as I went through the quest, but not having known about it ahead of time, I didn't pay much attention to it. Knowing now that it was about a real person in the past, I wish I could go back and re-read it.

Thanks.

DeletedUser26154

2. Would it be possible to post the full text about her life somewhere here?
Try wikipedia.com or google any person's full, specific name and you'll get a link to their wiki.
I do that a lot for a starting point to learn about a person's biography and history.

DeletedUser26154

I am awed by your courageous decision to defy INNO's devious ploy to force players to advance in "the game" by progressing into AF. Stick to your guns
Penguins who play together, stay together.

penguins.png