1. GvG Improvements Update

Hello Queens and Kings,
    First up, we wanted to thank you once again for taking the time to continue to contribute your feedback on the upcoming changes to Forge of Empires, especially in relation to Guild Battlegrounds.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Cultural Settlement - Feudal Japan

Arising from the Sengoku period of Feudal Japan, the clan of Akechi Mitsuhide has requested your help.
    As the Daimyo of his village, it is your task to lead the Feudal Japan to prosperity! Detailed information here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Changelog 1.157

Hello Queens and Kings,
    The update to 1.157 will take place on Wed, July 24, 2019. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
    For the detailed description of the upcoming changes, please see the details here.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Small Guilds in GvG

Discussion in 'Greifental Drama' started by Todderick, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Todderick

Todderick Guest

Small Guilds definitely have a disadvantage in GvG. I started in a small thinking I would rather own a whole small pie than join up to a huge pie and be a tiny slice. What I learned is having a small pie is meaningless since the best part of the game is GvG and to be successful you need a number of fighters to coordinate and traders to provide supply.

Once I decided to be a small slice I was able to enjoy the best part of this game. So my purpose with this thread is two-fold. First, to identify any small guilds that would want to merge up and really participate in GvG. Second, would be to find a way to allow small guilds to participate in GvG through alliances and coordination. If you fit either of these categories then please contact me and we will look for a solution. Either way a good discussion on the subject is always welcome.

EMA General Todderick
    Rangar's Damned is Ranked #1 in EMA
    We are also expanding in HMA and LMA