• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Submitted Smarter search/filter in inventory using Set name

MasterKicker

Inventory currently have search/filter feature, however it's limited to item name. But some Set items have very different names, ex. in Harvest farm we have Ochre Yard, Wheat Field, etc. As result there is no way to find all items from set that we currently have. I know that they are highlighted in pop-up info, however it's not very usable once you want to start building.

So my idea is let filter work with both item name AND Set name. This seems easy to implement and will simplify working with Set items.
If we search by "Ochre", we will get only Ochre yard. But if we search by "Harvest", we will find all Harvest farm entries, and Harvest Barn and other items matching names too, of course.

As for UI, some overlay icon maybe added to main Set icon, to notify user that this item was listed because of Set name match, but this is optionally, as nice UI tweak.

Kaidi

I almost voted "no" because of the addition of "...by buildings that have attack/defense..." etc. It's not that I don't want that, it's just that it is completely unrelated to the original request, and programming-wise is a completely different task. But since it's NOT part of that request, and not by the OP, I voted yes.