• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sniping / GB leveling info

Curley Jue

Obviously it is an easy way to snipe profitably by putting 1FP in interesting Level 40 LB and wait for leveling.

Is there a way to be informed more quickly about the leveling?
I play on the iphone. Around five minutes after the leveling I am informed by the exclamation mark next to the inventory. But often some professional sniper are already in on P1 and P2...I doubt that they are informed by the owner.

Any hints how to be even faster? Thanks..

Kranyar the Mysterious

Actually, they probably aren't snipers on 1st and 2nd. The building owner is probably leveling up and specifically opening the next level when his 1st and 2nd position donors are available and ready to add fp. This is a common tactic used on 1.x threads when your great building is in the sweet spot.

Plain Red Justice

Around five minutes after the leveling I am informed by the exclamation mark next to the inventory. But often some professional sniper are already in on P1 and P2...I doubt that they are informed by the owner.

Any hints how to be even faster? Thanks..
5 minutes? That's too slow, because I would often deliver another snipe a few seconds after leveling. There's no epic secrets to that aside from practice