• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Socialogy, the only thing about this game

DeletedUser

Sociology is the study of social behavior or society, including its origins, development, organization, networks, and institutions. It is a social science that uses various methods of empirical investigation and critical analysis to develop a body of knowledge about social order, disorder, and change.

Ylisaveta

You have impressed us with your lack of proofreading skills and with your ability to cut and paste a general definition of a very broad subject. Kudos!

DeletedUser13452

I'm not sure what this is all about either, but I can say this (straight out of the forum rules).
  • Do not rebuke another user for their spelling and grammar. Please report the post if the contents become illegible.

DeletedUser10415

Yes, but in light of the fact this thread is supposedly created by the OP to make academic points about sociology, I think it's fine to point out that the thread title is lacking the proper spelling of the word. It punctuates the copypasta nature of the post. Check out this link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociology

compare to:
Sociology is the study of social behavior or society, including its origins, development, organization, networks, and institutions. It is a social science that uses various methods of empirical investigation and critical analysis to develop a body of knowledge about social order, disorder, and change.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6172

We can't even complain about Sociology being misspelled, in the thread title??

DeletedUser25385

Maybe the op was prompted to define what he thinks this game is about, since many people label the game as a war game, etc.? I'm not sure though, the post is vague.

DeletedUser17265

How can we be shallow? Let us count the ways. One: pick on spelling.
Social. Looks like the OP may have found the thread to be unsocial. (only a guess as to why no return to elaborate for you all)
Personally, I think you deserve an explaination. I mean, what the…