• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Soldiers Healing time and changes!

I have aquestion I hope someone can answer.Whenever I go to get more Soldiers/Warrior it says "time to heal 6m or12m" but then they never heal, unless I have a battle and attack someoneand my men get wiped out??? Are they based on Population or Forge Points or? Iwanted to make up a small stock pile so I could do a few attacks for points withouthaving to wait for them to heal? I see some people having in their city 4 or 5of the same soldiers, why if they don't heal? And when I upgraded and/or changed a soldier for an Archer, then all the Soldiers I had disappeared? Icouldn't figure out why they disappeared when their lives were still good, and I paid coins and supply pts for them?ie: Ballista changed to Legionnaire, all the Ballista's were gone, why wouldn't they have stayed in Unit Pool until needed? Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4074

The listed time to heal is the time to heal 1 health bar. It's a little more complicated than that, in that the next bar does not seem to start healing right away after the previous one finishes, so it can take longer than health lost x healing time to fully heal a unit.

As for disappearing units, if you delete a barracks, all units attached to that barracks are deleted as well. They do not become unattached units, as that would be too open to abuse.

DeletedUser1862

I've also noticed that clicking on the barracks itself does not show the unit's healing without a refresh of the browser. If you look at your units using the Army Management window, it does seem to heal properly each time you access the menu.

Thanks for the answers, shMike I am very new to computers and didn't learn them while I was in school, I am a different generation; but I really love this game and am trying to learn it. But the first half of your answer makes no sense to me. The second part was great. Can you explain in a simpler way, please. Bastion; I have had some soldiers/warriors that haven't healed for a week or more unless I use them in battle and they loose, the boxes where you pay for them does not come up except for one for diamonds, which I don't play with. Shouldn't they come up sooner or work? I have come and gone several times a day, shouldn't that refresh my browser? I really don't understand. Thank you both in advance. Paula

DeletedUser2145

All units have 10 health bars, if they're green it means they're fine, if they're red then they're damaged and need to heal. The healing time listed in the barracks is the time for just one of those 10 bars of a unit.

It should be noted though, that if a military building is not connected with road to the Town Hall (so basically if it's 'disconnected') then that building will not function and thus will not heal the units. Additionally, whenever a new battle is started, the healing time of a health bar is restarted --- if it takes 24 minutes for a health bar to heal, and there were just 2 minutes left but you enter a battle, you're back to 24 minutes left for that same health bar. Hope that's not worded too confusingly.

DeletedUser1862

@ Paula: Yea, the browser should have been refreshed by then, but I can't really say anything, because I've not had that issue. My units have always healed correctly if I look at the right window, haven't actually timed it, but they're fully healed when I return to the game the next day, no matter what the healing rate is.

It seems like you and some others have an issue that can't seem to be replicated or found. Sorry :(

DeletedUser6288

All units have 10 health bars, if they're green it means they're fine, if they're red then they're damaged and need to heal. The healing time listed in the barracks is the time for just one of those 10 bars of a unit.

It should be noted though, that if a military building is not connected with road to the Town Hall (so basically if it's 'disconnected') then that building will not function and thus will not heal the units. Additionally, whenever a new battle is started, the healing time of a health bar is restarted --- if it takes 24 minutes for a health bar to heal, and there were just 2 minutes left but you enter a battle, you're back to 24 minutes left for that same health bar. Hope that's not worded too confusingly.

Is this true for injured units that have been rotated out of the active army? I.e. if I fight a battle and two of the units sustain injury, I then swap those two injured units for healthy ones and then enter a new battle, does the recovery of the "resting" units restart, or progress normally?

Thank you.