• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Something Written on The King/The Queen building

• Thread starter DeletedUser5595
  • Start date

DeletedUser5595

Just curious. Something is written on The King/The Queen building. Something like A D ?? ???dus . I don't have access to high definition something monitor so can not identify it clearly. Could anyone tell us what it is ? just a name of designer/dev or some meaning ? I am just curious here.

DeletedUser4844

Looks like A.D. wtfdus. Not sure about the wtf part, but that is what it looks like.

I never noticed the writing before. Good eyes.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking again, it might well be A.D. vat fdus instead.

DeletedUser2145

I believe the initial idea was for it to say A.D. 2013 in Roman, not sure they went with that, will have to try and give it a closer look.

ETA: With a closer inspection I can notice "A.D. VIII I dus" or something along those lines.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5595

Game's graphic designers are very good. I use to use Microsoft Windows Magnifier to have a look at buildings and animations here and I must admit, graphics are worked upon in real details in this game. Excellent artwork.

DeletedUser4844

I believe the initial idea was for it to say A.D. 2013 in Roman, not sure they went with that, will have to try and give it a closer look.

ETA: With a closer inspection I can notice "A.D. VIII I dus" or something along those lines.

BTW, AD 2013 in Roman would be AD MMXIII

DeletedUser

I think it cordinates to the age you are in. So it gets closer to today as you advance in ages. I saw changes in numbers.

DeletedUser5500

It is A.D VIII I DUS. that is what it looks like to me.

DeletedUser

VIII IDUS means 8 days to the Ides (15th or 13 of the month)