• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Rejected Sorting Event History

In the town hall; news; event history; sort the entries by event name. In the Daily Challenge we are frequently tasked to visit a number of taverns. Rather than having to page through all of the events, a player can, more quickly, go to the list for Visit Tavern. This cannot lead to any abuse. It's also less boring.

Johnny B. Goode

In the town hall; news; event history; sort the entries by event name. In the Daily Challenge we are frequently tasked to visit a number of taverns. Rather than having to page through all of the events, a player can, more quickly, go to the list for Visit Tavern. This cannot lead to any abuse. It's also less boring.
As my two esteemed colleagues pointed out, this is already part of the game. Just go to your Town Hall, Event History, then click on the Friend Events filter. It will show you who has visited your Tavern in the last 5 days. I can't believe this was approved for voting when it's already part of the game.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
Thanks folks for pointing out this already exists. Sometimes an idea slips through like this! I will move this to the denied section