• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Venus

Nicholas002

Any clue when this will be released? I am an end game player on Q and Saab is really getting boring.
No clue.

off topic: that’s the problem with racing to the end of the tech tree. You get to the last age, and get bored with the game, ‘cause there’s nothing left to do.

It is also boring to stay in an age and do the same thing over and over again. At least, going through all ages you get to see everything the game has to offer. Yes, it gets boring when you end but no more than staying in the same age.. I too, have finished Space Age Asteroid Belt and want to know when Venus is coming

Nicholas002

What makes you think I suggested such a thing?
This
Venus, Schmenus. Give us Alpha Centauri at least! Warp drive, phaser rifles, teleporters, the whole 9 yards!
Sam has humans farming stuff on mars. Saab has humans farming farming stuff on asteroids. It follows logically that saac would have humans farming stuff on alpha Centauri, which isn’t possible.

Give me some of what you're smoking...LOL!
I would, but I don’t smoke regularly. Smoking is a disgusting habit. !!LOL!!!!!

Graviton

Sam has humans farming stuff on mars. Saab has humans farming farming stuff on asteroids. It follows logically that saac would have humans farming stuff on alpha Centauri, which isn’t possible.

Logic dictates humans would farm stuff on the planets in the Alpha Centauri system, since nobody's logic dictates people living on a star.

Aggressor

Logic dictates humans would farm stuff on the planets in the Alpha Centauri system, since nobody's logic dictates people living on a star.
Hold up, somebody thought they'd have us farming a star? I'm our game that we try to keep somewhat realistic? Pffft!

Triopoly Champion

No clue.

off topic: that’s the problem with racing to the end of the tech tree. You get to the last age, and get bored with the game, ‘cause there’s nothing left to do.
Almost every game has the different difficulty levels, easy, medium and hard. Forge of Empires should introduce the more challenge worlds for the top players, so they have something more to play with. 1 size just won't fit all.