• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Age Venus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildelk68

It seems INNO has become obsessed with these never ending events that are nothing more than repetitions of every other event! Add another so called special building and call it new! My question is where is the promised Space Age Venus era? Did INNO just forget about it or has the greed taken over and we will be faced with even more boring events!!

DeletedUser

It seems INNO has become obsessed with these never ending events that are nothing more than repetitions of every other event! Add another so called special building and call it new! My question is where is the promised Space Age Venus era? Did INNO just forget about it or has the greed taken over and we will be faced with even more boring events!!

I have found a strong correlation between the chronically bored and the chronically boring.

Algona

I find it amazing how often it is New Members who complain about INNO's "greed" and about boredom in the game.

Well now, Wildelk isn't exactly a new member.

They've posted plenty of rants for years but their forum account seems to have been recently reset.

You're not missing much, most of Wildelk's posts are baseless dumping on INNO.

Never did understand how a person who dislikes the game as much as they do can play for years.

icarusethan

They've posted plenty of rants for years but their forum account seems to have been recently reset.

Never did understand how a person who dislikes the game as much as they do can play for years.
maybe because he has lemur as his battle buddy

Flavius Belisarius

Hired trash bots?

Agent327

My question is where is the promised Space Age Venus era? Did INNO just forget about it or has the greed taken over and we will be faced with even more boring events!!

That is a question that can not be answered, so I am locking this.

Status
Not open for further replies.