• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Space Carrier for Prestige

WinnerGR

I recently moved up to Colonial Age and dropped out of #1 neighborhood position down to #23 . I am asking whether it is worth it to get SC prints just for prestige though because not many people have high level SC would it be better to get a SAM GB instead ?

Aggressor

I recently moved up to Colonial Age and dropped out of #1 neighborhood position down to #23 .
Um, with all due respect, from what I've seen of your city it wouldn't be #1 in the hood, it's worse than my LMA city and my LMA city isn't #1 in my hood. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
I am asking whether it is worth it to get SC prints just for prestige though because not many people have high level SC would it be better to get a SAM GB instead ?
The SC is far better than the SAM GBs, IMO.
Terrible reason to get a GB. But sure, it’d increase your ranking points
Um, why do we fight? Why do we advance? Why do we play? To have fun getting better and rising up in the ranks. Maybe that's not fun for everybody but I don't see how. The ranking points from my SC helped me a lot and boosted my rankings. I would get a GB for points. I don't see why that's a "Terrible reason to get a GB'
OK , I will no get it , Thanks for your help
Get it if you want to! Why not? If you're trying to have fun and being number 1 is fun, then buy it. Tip: Make a chat with your hood in it and title it "Free Space Carrier Prints" and attatch your SC and your hoodies will dump FPs on it. Got mine to 5 for free.

Last edited:

Reese7990

Do you negotiate at all? If you negotiate on a regular basis, then the SC is a great addition, though extremely expensive to build and level. I personally dont have one. because I dont negotiate hardly at all. I have plenty of prints for it, because I love to help level them for the plethora of medals.

I caution against playing for points. Points can be missleading to your actual success in this game. Gaining points by building gbs that you really dont yet need and not focusing on levelling the buildings that you really do need is not a great way to develope your cities.

We have playets like this in our guild. They struggle with GE they really struggle with Gbg. Missing out on a ton of great rewards. Just yesterday I made 160 fps in GBg, because I was able to complete around 80 battles. Because Ive taken the time to focus on levelling the right buildings, going after the right special event buildings, and other special buildings.

I outperform players who are double digit millions ahead of me in points. Points are paper tigers. Its not a true assessment of your success.

Agent327

Only reason to try to get higher up in ranking in your neighbourhood is the hope you will not get attacked and plundered. One look at your city is enough to see you are a sitting duck and an easy prey. Last thing you need is wasting fp's on a prestige GB.

Emberguard

Um, why do we fight? Why do we advance? Why do we play? To have fun getting better and rising up in the ranks. Maybe that's not fun for everybody but I don't see how. The ranking points from my SC helped me a lot and boosted my rankings. I would get a GB for points. I don't see why that's a "Terrible reason to get a GB'
yes having fun is a good enough reason if that’s your main goal. But if it’s only ranking points you’re after I’d go for other GBs that are better for enabling the continual gain of ranking points before getting a SC. Yes being a SAAB building it’d be high in ranking points. But I wouldn’t be relying on it just for that

WinnerGR

Um, with all due respect, from what I've seen of your city it wouldn't be #1 in the hood, it's worse than my LMA city and my LMA city isn't #1 in my hood. Just thought I'd throw that out there.
I am in quite a bad hood really
The SC is far better than the SAM GBs, IMO.
Yes but SAM BP prints will be cheaper than SAAB

Get it if you want to! Why not? If you're trying to have fun and being number 1 is fun, then buy it. Tip: Make a chat with your hood in it and title it "Free Space Carrier Prints" and attatch your SC and your hoodies will dump FPs on it. Got mine to 5 for free.
OK , I think I will talk to my guild mates and see how cheap they can make it.
Do you negotiate at all? If you negotiate on a regular basis, then the SC is a great addition, though extremely expensive to build and level. I personally dont have one. because I dont negotiate hardly at all. I have plenty of prints for it, because I love to help level them for the plethora of medals.
Good Point , I fight more than negotiate.
I caution against playing for points. Points can be missleading to your actual success in this game. Gaining points by building gbs that you really dont yet need and not focusing on levelling the buildings that you really do need is not a great way to develope your cities.

We have playets like this in our guild. They struggle with GE they really struggle with Gbg. Missing out on a ton of great rewards. Just yesterday I made 160 fps in GBg, because I was able to complete around 80 battles. Because Ive taken the time to focus on levelling the right buildings, going after the right special event buildings, and other special buildings.

I outperform players who are double digit millions ahead of me in points. Points are paper tigers. Its not a true assessment of your success.
I suppose I am trying to be #1 for the sake of it
Only reason to try to get higher up in ranking in your neighbourhood is the hope you will not get attacked and plundered. One look at your city is enough to see you are a sitting duck and an easy prey. Last thing you need is wasting fp's on a prestige GB.
I get plundered ? No one dares plunder me .
yes having fun is a good enough reason if that’s your main goal. But if it’s only ranking points you’re after I’d go for other GBs that are better for enabling the continual gain of ranking points before getting a SC. Yes being a SAAB building it’d be high in ranking points. But I wouldn’t be relying on it just for that
OK , if I can get it for under 50 FP ( all BPs ) then I will do it.

--------------

No more help needed , thanks.

Nicholas002

@WinnerGR if you are trying to get lots of ranking points, you are better off building a strong city first, building snowball GBs, before building GBs purely for their ranking points.

remember? it's a marathon, not a sprint... the space carrier will still be worth the same amount of ranking points whether you build it now, or whether you build it later, when you can more easily afford it, and you have an insanely strong city. (though I seriously doubt that will ever happen ;) )

WinnerGR

How much you spending on the goods?
SC goods ?
@WinnerGR if you are trying to get lots of ranking points, you are better off building a strong city first, building snowball GBs, before building GBs purely for their ranking points.

remember? it's a marathon, not a sprint... the space carrier will still be worth the same amount of ranking points whether you build it now, or whether you build it later, when you can more easily afford it, and you have an insanely strong city. (though I seriously doubt that will ever happen ;) )
It is really in the hands of my guildmates now.

WinnerGR

I think I would feel bad, getting my guild to give me any goods free. I accept a discount, but free??
I do not feel bad :)
That only means players in your hood are not smart enough to see what an easy target you are. Most likely none of them plunder.
Probably seeing as my hood does not really change an no one is a plunder , my neighood is pretty close , we usual global neighood chat to maintain this and be have a fine system where the whole hood plunders you if you plunder , so yeah were a close hood.
Screenshot 2020-06-21 at 5.39.32 PM.jpg ( I had to cross out the names because of the new forum rules. )
off topic, but why do you ALWAYS spell Arc wrong?
Thats against the forum rules.

Last edited: