• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Space Carrier for Prestige

DeletedUser31499

It’s one thing for a generous guild to give you the space carrier goods for free. It’s another thing for you to level it up with the limited fp a LMA town supplies. Even with 1.9 help it will be a large fp investment. I see too many low age towns filled with prestige GBs that are stalled out at very low < 10 level. Low level GBs give low level rewards. It’s better to pick a GB that will solve a problem with your city and one that you have the fp to level it high.

DevaCat

@WinnerGR if you are trying to get lots of ranking points, you are better off building a strong city first, building snowball GBs, before building GBs purely for their ranking points.

remember? it's a marathon, not a sprint... the space carrier will still be worth the same amount of ranking points whether you build it now, or whether you build it later, when you can more easily afford it, and you have an insanely strong city. (though I seriously doubt that will ever happen ;) )
It's a nice try, but probably pointless to suggest reasonable strategies to this player. Considering his strategy to spam posts to become "well known" here, or to spam "likes" for whatever award that might bring, it's entirely consistent that he would equate ranking points totals with "winning", regardless of how crappy a city he manages to build.

But as to getting a SC for prestige, hey, I say he should go for it. He's going to do so anyway, so asking the question here is rather pointless, unless he is simply bragging to let us know he's planning to do so.

I have seen his city too, so the explanation about dropping from #1 to #23 being due to a "tough" neighborhood is laughable. Given the veracity of past claims (and a look at said LMA city) I rather suspect any claim to having been #1 before moving up. But I could be and often am wrong, so let that go.

I am not surprised that the "strategy" here is to get goods for a SC as close to free as he can. He admits that this is how he got all the other above age GBs he has. His posts elsewhere show that his other strategy is to join as high a level guild as will take him in, use them for what he wants (i.e., free goods), and then skip to the next one who does not know him, rinse and repeat. I will not pass judgment.

So Winner, lest you think this is a personal attack and want to report it (which is perfectly okay), I will try one more time. Your actions here and in-game speak volumes about what sort of player you are.

Oh, and should we ever appear in the same neighborhood, I will plunder you. You can bet your last FP on that. Why? Because I will be spending my fps building a stronger city while you spend yours on a vanity project.

Nicholas002

It's a nice try, but probably pointless to suggest reasonable strategies to this player. Considering his strategy to spam posts to become "well known" here, or to spam "likes" for whatever award that might bring, it's entirely consistent that he would equate ranking points totals with "winning", regardless of how crappy a city he manages to build.

But as to getting a SC for prestige, hey, I say he should go for it. He's going to do so anyway, so asking the question here is rather pointless, unless he is simply bragging to let us know he's planning to do so.

I have seen his city too, so the explanation about dropping from #1 to #23 being due to a "tough" neighborhood is laughable. Given the veracity of past claims (and a look at said LMA city) I rather suspect any claim to having been #1 before moving up. But I could be and often am wrong, so let that go.

I am not surprised that the "strategy" here is to get goods for a SC as close to free as he can. He admits that this is how he got all the other above age GBs he has. His posts elsewhere show that his other strategy is to join as high a level guild as will take him in, use them for what he wants (i.e., free goods), and then skip to the next one who does not know him, rinse and repeat. I will not pass judgment.

So Winner, lest you think this is a personal attack and want to report it (which is perfectly okay), I will try one more time. Your actions here and in-game speak volumes about what sort of player you are.

Oh, and should we ever appear in the same neighborhood, I will plunder you. You can bet your last FP on that. Why? Because I will be spending my fps building a stronger city while you spend yours on a vanity project.
To be fair, I don't think winner is a bad person, just a very young, little one.

and @WinnerGR if your goal is #1, don't try it on the fourth oldest world. wait for a new world.

Last edited:

Aggressor

yes having fun is a good enough reason if that’s your main goal. But if it’s only ranking points you’re after I’d go for other GBs that are better for enabling the continual gain of ranking points before getting a SC. Yes being a SAAB building it’d be high in ranking points. But I wouldn’t be relying on it just for that
No I dont, I'm just saying that if being #1 in his hood makes him have fun (which he probably #1 isnt anyways), he should try to be one, because its a game and we all want to have fun.

Reese7990

I recently moved up to Colonial Age and dropped out of #1 neighborhood position down to #23 . I am asking whether it is worth it to get SC prints just for prestige though because not many people have high level SC would it be better to get a SAM GB instead ?

Just out of curiosity, what is your player points? Im 11.3 Million and in Colonial Age and still only first in my hood maybe 30% of the time. I dont think the SC is going to make up that much difference in points to jump from 23 to 1st. You have a lot of work ahead of you.

Aggressor

Just out of curiosity, what is your player points? Im 11.3 Million and in Colonial Age and still only first in my hood maybe 30% of the time. I dont think the SC is going to make up that much difference in points to jump from 23 to 1st. You have a lot of work ahead of you.
Yes, I would like to know. Because I've seen his city and it looks like it wouldnt have a ton of points. It's smaller than my LMA city (which means he hasn't gotten his hands on a lot of medals), and he has significantly less GBs than me. Definitely not a first place in my hood by a long shot, as I am about 10-20 in my hood when I would say my city is better developed than his.

-Sebastian-

Wait. You actually use neighborhood chat? I have never seen anyone, ever use neighborhood chat.

I just used mine a few days ago. There was some sort of glitch where my city DA was changed from 8 Indy Mounted Braves to 8 PME Universal Tanks (I'm in PME there),, and so I asked people to attack me to see if this was a real change or just a display bug... No one took me up on it, though. :-(

Emberguard

No I dont, I'm just saying that if being #1 in his hood makes him have fun (which he probably #1 isnt anyways), he should try to be one, because its a game and we all want to have fun.
Yeah. And I’m just saying there’s better ways to be #1 then getting a SC. That on its own won’t get you to the top. I’ve got a lvl 14 SC in Colonial age and am still only #3. Last hood merge I was in a similar position as well

Agent327

Wait. You actually use neighborhood chat? I have never seen anyone, ever use neighborhood chat.

But in his neighbourhood all neighbours do. :eek:

Aggressor

Yeah. And I’m just saying there’s better ways to be #1 then getting a SC. That on its own won’t get you to the top. I’ve got a lvl 14 SC in Colonial age and am still only #3. Last hood merge I was in a similar position as well
Yeah never said it was a good way lol.
But that adds further evidence to him not being #1 in his neighborhood. I already wouldn't trust him, his city wouldn't be good enough, and you Colonial Age city has an SC and isn't #1.
He claimed he was #1 in LMA, but judging off of his city vs mine, there is no way he'd have enough points. I am not #1 in my LMA hood, and I have several important point giving GBs he doesn't have, Artic Orangery, Cape Canaveral, Space Carrier, Chateau Frontenac, etc. So if he were in my hood or any hood I've been in, he wouldn't be first, he would be the guy in the middle who I plunder every day.

Agent327

He claimed he was #1 in LMA, but judging off of his city vs mine, there is no way he'd have enough points. I am not #1 in my LMA hood, and I have several important point giving GBs he doesn't have, Artic Orangery, Cape Canaveral, Space Carrier, Chateau Frontenac, etc. So if he were in my hood or any hood I've been in, he wouldn't be first, he would be the guy in the middle who I plunder every day.

He was able to plunder Wishing Wells. He has two Terrace Farms that can produce 50-100 fp's every 24 hrs. He has had 0 houses for a very long time. He is in a neighborhood where everybody uses the neighbourhood chat. If he claims to have been #1 in LMA, you do not even have to check his points or city, to know the value of that statement.

Aggressor

He was able to plunder Wishing Wells. He has two Terrace Farms that can produce 50-100 fp's every 24 hrs. He has had 0 houses for a very long time. He is in a neighborhood where everybody uses the neighbourhood chat. If he claims to have been #1 in LMA, you do not even have to check his points or city, to know the value of that statement.
For sure! I saw a picture of his city and it was not overwhelming. I can't see how he would have even a million points. You would think somebody lying about their progress would at least be smarter about it.
And then a picture of him 'ordering" his hoodies to attack somebody on page 1 of this topic in the neighborhood chat? Who does he think he is?! If somebody told me to attack somebody I would attack them first. And plundering wishing wells... that was just the dumbest thing. Like anybody would fall for that! I just don't get him, bless his heart. He must have no idea what progress IS in this game or he would make a better liar.

DreadfulCadillac

If they choose a price 50 - then I do it and 50 + I don't

I think I can probably get them free , I have got all other GBs above my age ( except ark becuase I was not in liberate ) goods free , traz latest.
you get other eras free because they aren't brand new (basically)