• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Space Carriers

Ebeondi Asi

The Space Carrier "special resources" are not available until you're in Arctic Future or higher. Before then SC secondary reward are a few Medals
The primary reward you get in any Era, are chances to win rewards each time you do a Negotiation. The rewards are similar to what the Himili Castle does for fighting.
The 'Special resources" are special when yo are in Arctic Future, you get some Promithium. A Good yo can onky acquire when in those higherEras (or do the Continental map of those Eras.
My weak understanding is when in Oceanic you also get Orch ? (spelling) same sort of Good.. I do not know if you start getting both or it changes to.. ??
So the SC really starts being valuable once you get to Arctic Future Era.
But plenty of people build it earlier.

Brutusone

The Space Carrier "special resources" are not available until you're in Arctic Future or higher. Before then SC secondary reward are a few Medals
The primary reward you get in any Era, are chances to win rewards each time you do a Negotiation. The rewards are similar to what the Himili Castle does for fighting.
The 'Special resources" are special when yo are in Arctic Future, you get some Promithium. A Good yo can onky acquire when in those higherEras (or do the Continental map of those Eras.
My weak understanding is when in Oceanic you also get Orch ? (spelling) same sort of Good.. I do not know if you start getting both or it changes to.. ??
So the SC really starts being valuable once you get to Arctic Future Era.
But plenty of people build it earlier.
So If have plenty of Orch and Prom, then it is not very valuable is it?

Ebeondi Asi

Probably not. though plenty is relative.. you need several thousand for Venus I hear. The biggie is Oceanic needing 6K

BruteForceAttack

So If have plenty of Orch and Prom, then it is not very valuable is it?

Special goods is actually secondary as mentioned in the earlier post the main thing about this gb is you get a chance of getting some rewards when you negotiate after collecting the GB.

Note that you need Prom and Orch in VF, SAM, SaaB and SAV as well.

Once you reach SAM you can do the negotiations while mining ore on the c-map (just like GE/GBG negos), so it easy to get the rewards.

Last but not least there is special goods in SAM, SaaB, SaV and most likely in upcoming ages too... SO SC will still be useful as it has chance of producing any one of the special age goods from current or past ages.

Brutusone

Special goods is actually secondary as mentioned in the earlier post the main thing about this gb is you get a chance of getting some rewards when you negotiate after collecting the GB.

Note that you need Prom and Orch in VF, SAM, SaaB and SAV as well.

Once you reach SAM you can do the negotiations while mining ore on the c-map (just like GE/GBG negos), so it easy to get the rewards.

Last but not least there is special goods in SAM, SaaB, SaV and most likely in upcoming ages too... SO SC will still be useful as it has chance of producing any one of the special age goods from current or past ages.
Currently at SAV, so not really helpful now. Thanks for the input!

BruteForceAttack

Currently at SAV, so not really helpful now. Thanks for the input!

Ok but SC still can give you Ice or Mars ore..

Anyways to repeat again...more than the special goods more folks are interested in HC like rewards.. In fact the rewards are better than HC.. e.g. in past 30 days I have got the following from SC

19 x 125 goods
24 x 50 goods
2x 250 goods
1x 500 goods

21x 10 FPs
10x 50 Fps
4x 200 Fps

15x 5 Rogues
5x 10 Rogues

4x 50diamonds

2x Diplomatic Selection kit (choice between Renno kit, wishing well or wishing well shrink kit)

Brutusone

Ok but SC still can give you Ice or Mars ore..

Anyways to repeat again...more than the special goods more folks are interested in HC like rewards.. In fact the rewards are better than HC.. e.g. in past 30 days I have got the following from SC

19 x 125 goods
24 x 50 goods
2x 250 goods
1x 500 goods

21x 10 FPs
10x 50 Fps
4x 200 Fps

15x 5 Rogues
5x 10 Rogues

4x 50diamonds

2x Diplomatic Selection kit (choice between Renno kit, wishing well or wishing well shrink kit)
Thanks for the additional information. But don't need Ice or Mars Ore, Have plenty of goods (over 15,000 each in AF, OF, VF, SAM, and SAAB), and have over 2500 rogues-the only thing on the list that I could use sometime is FP and Diamonds. Seem to cost more than what I could gain from it.

Bob the gapper

So I was excited to put up the SC, since I figured it would help with special goods.

But then I went to Oceanic Future, and I mostly receive promethium from it. I started trying to keep track of what it provided, but gave up—but it is mostly promethium. I have had the SC for months, currently at level 48 and I would say I get orichalcum about 10% of the time, Promethium 90% of the time.

Has anyone else found this to be the case? It seems bizarre that it is basically nerfed in OF, at least in my experience. Up until now, I mostly get Promethium, not looking forward to VF if that is still the case that I will get Promethium primarily.

wolfhoundtoo

You stated that you started 'trying' to track it. From guildmates who have utilized the SC to speed their path thru some of the higher ages they haven't noted such a large disparity over time. Don't 'try' to track it actually track it and right it down each and every time you collect what you get as you are likely having a case of "only remember when I get what I don't want" which is pretty common.

Unfortunately (and one of the reasons I don't have an SC) is that as you age up it can produce all of the special goods from your current and past ages/eras so that means you are less likely to get the one you want as you age up. Once you have 2 options over a long enough time you'll get 50% Prom and 50% OF but there will be variations in the short term. One bit of advice if you are still leveling it is to make sure you double collect properly as that at least generates another chance at getting the good you want.

Bob the gapper

Oh I tracked it, got tired of writing down "promethium," but then I remembered all the other times I've communicated with support about issues like that. "You don't understand probability." (I do).

It was after the first *month* that I actually got a batch of orichalcum out of the SC.
It hasn't been too bad lately, from 10/26/2021 until today (10 days) I got orichalcum twice out of 11 chances (one was a double dip, which I have done every level, again, extremely infrequent orichalcum). That's the best I've seen over months.

But, again, why put in the effort when it won't mean squat?

Ebeondi Asi

I can say other players who comment, write that Space Carrier does give less Orichalcum than Promithium. My experience so far the Space Carrier can evenly split the two only if it is repeatedly leveled up, then it alternated the two. But in day to day normal 24 a pop use it is giving me Promithium 90% of the time
I am currently in Oceanic Era.

Last edited:

wolfhoundtoo

If you say so although I tend to not believe anyone who uses the phrase "most players". :)

I"m not dedicated enough to get a SC and prove you wrong though. I do have a hard time believing a few someone's haven't tracked it though considering how many people say they are tracking things.

Ebeondi Asi

One reason to keep the Space Carrier (even though it gives more Promthium) is to stop the costs of Arctic Goods for the Arctic Harbor use, when in higher Eras like SAM SAAB,
Just an idea...

Longhorn2112

Finally got thru OF. Now in VF. Tracking it I found that my ratio was about 92% Promethium once I hit OF. In VF for a few weeks, it looks as tho the ratio is going to be the same. Just another way for Inno to put speed bumps on your progress.

Also I don't understand previous post "to stop the costs of Arctic Goods for the Arctic Harbor use"

well do get negottiate rewards daily makes you do it. sometime you may have to negot some Ge and go into over time with GBG. auto battle gbg. It take too long manual battle. My strat for negot is select one of each good seems to work each time.