• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Speaker's Coner - upgrade's and new!

DeletedUser14536

a yearly reoccurring event, the quest-line culmination of which is again; Speaker's Corner. specifically for longer established cities to upgrade their speaker's corner (bigger, and +3 additional attack boost from preexisting one), and for newer cities to simply gain one like the original.

this, i would Very much like to see.

DeletedUser5111

I don't. The Speaker's Corner was more like a memorial for a long time developer for Inno

DeletedUser8152

a yearly reoccurring event, the quest-line culmination of which is again; Speaker's Corner. specifically for longer established cities to upgrade their speaker's corner (bigger, and +3 additional attack boost from preexisting one), and for newer cities to simply gain one like the original.

this, i would Very much like to see.
I'm afraid that we need formal proposals to use the proper format, see the link in my signature. This helps ensure that everyone's ideas get a full and fair discussion. For now I'll move this to Forge Hall for further comment.

On the topic, I'd point to this open proposal:
https://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/speakers-corner.16357/
which is a bit different, but the issues will be related.

DeletedUser

I don't. The Speaker's Corner was more like a memorial for a long time developer for Inno
I like it, what's wrong with a memorial once a year? I think it's fair that newer players get this while giving a little something to the one's who already have it. Mine is maxed out at 9% and that's a decent advantage.

DeletedUser5111

I like it, what's wrong with a memorial once a year? I think it's fair that newer players get this while giving a little something to the one's who already have it. Mine is maxed out at 9% and that's a decent advantage.

There is a new event coming to live soon. The reward is a 3x3 building that mimics everything the Speaker's Corner does.