• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Special Diamond Offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atokirina

Dear community,

A guildmate of mine is planning to buy some diamonds, but she hasn't received the special diamond offer yet.
l6e8s0Y.jpeg

I'm F2P and I don't have much information on it, and the only information I have is from around 2012:
When a regular buyer doesn't buy anything for a long time (~ a year), the player receives the 200% diamond offer.

Most likely the way special offers are triggered has already changed/updated.
So I'm looking for more information on this subject as I doubt it's all randomness. I think regular customers and/or larger spenders might have a little more insight into this.

Thanks in advance for your info/help!

Some comments I found that I don't know are true:
q7Fdh8d.png

1sUNn1p.png

7VvpMAn.png

Kind regards,

@Atokirina

Johnny B. Goode

Nobody here (including the staff) knows what triggers the special offers. Only those in Inno HQ responsible for marketing the Diamonds know when or why the special offers are triggered. All you'll get here is more unsubstantiated speculation.

mellofax

FOE Team
Co-Community Manager
This would be better asked by asking the player to send in a ticket, though we are unable to allocate offers ourselves so the answer here is correct

Status
Not open for further replies.