• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Stacking Defense Boosts

Dursland

I used them so I can say I did it once , I do not wish to ever do level 5 again. Almost 7000 defense and I still can't beat it. How much "Organic" defense / attack on defense do you think this will need ?
I keep seeing 1700/1700 - 1900/1900 being thrown around.

The Lady Redneck

I keep seeing 1700/1700 - 1900/1900 being thrown around.
For one small addition to the game that has no real merit to the rest of the game????. How will it help in GBG, GVG, Settlements and even PvP Tower?? I will need to come across a way to get there that does not hamper me from playing the whole game.

Dursland

I will need to come across a way to get there that does not hamper me from playing the whole game.
Inno seems to be steering us in that direction with the release of two-way buildings like Phantom Tower and the upcoming Panda Shrine.

It may take time, and changes if you already have a 'full' city, but you can eventually build up DA/DD % without sacrificing attack.

Dursland

Gentle reminder that mellofax just closed a thread for discussing GE5 outside the feedback thread so let's not derail this one too.