• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Starting Date

• Thread starter DeletedUser30951
  • Start date

The Lady Redneck

You joined the Forums on July 30 2017. So if you did that about the same time as you started in the game that gives you a rough idea. But that is as close as you will get I think.

Ebeondi Asi

The first number is the actual number of days you have played.So you have played about two years and ten months... the second number is a 'milestone marker' sort of number (1095/3= 365 or three years ) The second number usually jumps by year as you go along..

Johnny B. Goode

I see two numbers 1036/1095 ... what do the two different numbers mean?
The first number is the actual number of days you have played.So you have played about two years and ten months... the second number is a 'milestone marker' sort of number (1095/3= 365 or three years ) The second number usually jumps by year as you go along..
To clarify, the second number starts at 365, then goes to 730 when you pass 365, then 1095 when you pass 730, then finally to 1460. It does not go up after that, although the first number keeps going up as long as you play. For example, my city on Sinerania currently shows 3211/1460. Which translates to almost 9 years I've had that city. The second number stops after 4 years.

Emberguard

Easiest way to check is look at your emails from InnoGames. If you've registered the account it'll date it down the bottom