• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] statue of honor?

• Thread starter DeletedUser41294
  • Start date

DeletedUser41294

the statue of honor produces guild goods, does it produce 10 of each good or 50 of the same good?

Brunenjii

I haven't seen anyone that has gathered enough fragments to build one yet. The icon is the same as you'll find on the Arc or Observatory, so I would imagine it is the same mechanic. So 10 goods, would mean 10 of each good.

DeletedUser41141

I was searching to see if anyone else figured this out. Best I can tell it produces 2 of each good for 10 total. That's my conclusion so far by looking at the treasury contributions. If you look at the Wiki, its confusing. For example, the Observatory, when the Wiki says it gives 3 guild goods at Level 1, it actually gives 3x5 or 15. The Statue of Honor uses the same symbols and language says it produces 10 goods, but here I really think it means 10 total (2x5, not 10x5). They really need to fix the Wiki if this is so because its very misleading. Or have I misunderstood? I went looking through treasury contributions for the individuals that I knew had a Level 1 Statue of Honor and I couldn't find 10x5 contributions, but I could find 2x5.

DeletedUser29726

It is confusing however how they use the same symbol as the treasury GBs but mean different things by it (10 = 2x5 on statue vs 10 = 10x5 on obs with same symbol)