• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sticky Buff Bar

PJS299

Remember how they made the buff bar sticky? So you have to click on it again for it to go away? Well I just clicked on it, didn't close it, and then went to another city and came back. The buff bar was still open. I don't know if this was the intended operation, but it seems weird. I don't think I like it.

Johnny B. Goode

Remember how they made the buff bar sticky? So you have to click on it again for it to go away? Well I just clicked on it, didn't close it, and then went to another city and came back. The buff bar was still open. I don't know if this was the intended operation, but it seems weird. I don't think I like it.
The Social Bar at the bottom on PC does the same thing. If you have it open and the last thing you do before you leave that city is to close it, it is open when you come back. However, if you do one action after closing it, it stays closed. I've learned to live with it, but I don't like it either.