• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Storing Selection kits back to original state

DeletedUser35020

I propose that Inno change the current state of storing selection kits, such as the "Cherry Blossom" sets for the spring event. I'm sure there will be future sets that are similar so this will be relevant. Currently, once you build your event building, say @ level one, it stays that level if you so choose to store it later. There is no turning back. If you later get a level one building that is not a selection kit or you have one in inventory but have forgotten about it, you now have 2 buildings @ level 1 and way to upgrade.
This sucks if you had plans set around the layout of these buildings being @level 2.

I suggest that once we put a selection kit back in storage, that it goes back to its original state of you being able to choose what level to build it as. It's essentially a selection kit again once you pull it off your city into storage.

Plus if you get more set buildings through the Daily Challenge, this would make it a lot more versatile on how you can manipulate and switch around these upgradeable building sets.

Freshmeboy

No....you want to rewrite your history in gameplay. You chose that as a set piece not an upgrade so live by your decisions.....

DeletedUser21322

Please place in proper proposal format, or this will be moved.