• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Story Quest not completing

time4coffee

I got a story quest to scout a province and infiltrate 4 sectors. I already have scouted it and now own all the sectors but I negotiated all but 2. I was relieved to see that the condition was also also met if you acquired all the sectors. Still it is not being marked as completed.
Background:
I didn't read all through the quest until this morning, I'm pretty sure I got the quest before completely acquiring all the segments only because last night, I just mindlessly negotiated a few to finish just because the next quest was to scout another province and I have more than enough goods to spare.

Would receiving this quest before I acquired all the segments make a difference, ie negating that second condition. Honestly if I had noticed, I would have infiltrated a few, just because.
I can't abort it since it is a story quest and it isn't completing; is there anything that can be done now?

Agent327

If it is a quest for a specific province, it would autocomplete if you conquer the province. If it is not for a specific province you need to do it on the next province.