• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Story Quest-RaguSilvertongue

ladyleader

A few days ago a new story quest popped up that I am having difficulty with. (this quest is not one that can be bypassed) The quest is:
Have 4 musketeers or 4 riflemen
Make people angry

I easily accomplished the first request but am unable to satisfy the second where I need to make my people angry. The first thing I did to make my people angry was to disconnect the roads to the town hall. every single building was disconnected. My people became sad but not angry. Apparently I have too many things, not connected to roads that make my peeps way to enthusiastic. My question is:
1. is there anything else I can do aside of deleting all these non-needed road happy buildings/objects (most of which have been won as a reward)
2. If I wait it out will this quest go away???

DeletedUser8152

Sad is the same as angry, that should have worked. Unless you mean they were in the intermediate plain-smiley state ('content', call it). If you have so many decos that your people are content without your culturals hooked up, then I guess you'll have to delete some. You can check the happy meter to see how many. The good thing in that case is that you probably have more decos than you should anyway.

ladyleader

Well, to make my peeps unhappy I had to not just delete the town hall connecting roads but it was necessary to delete almost ALL the roads. Once having done that they became unhappy...gotta love that frown! This was an expensive and time consuming quest however the end result was 30 diamonds!!! An amount I have never been awarded before! :) <--- note happy face!! This is the price I paid for providing over 18,000 happiness!

DeletedUser25273

The other option that might have worked is to build more houses to get more population, maybe needed to sell off a few production buildings to get space. That might have been cheaper (or maybe not) then selling off all the roads.

It is interesting that roads provide happiness even if not connected to the town hall, I wonder if that was intentional.

sirblu

Sad is the same as angry, that should have worked. Unless you mean they were in the intermediate plain-smiley state ('content', call it). If you have so many decos that your people are content without your culturals hooked up, then I guess you'll have to delete some. You can check the happy meter to see how many. The good thing in that case is that you probably have more decos than you should anyway.
I made the people angry as it says y citizens are angry when I click on the Frown face but it did not satisfy the Quest. I also have the 4 riflemen so now what? I don't want to leave my city with everything disconnected.

DeletedUser26154

Have 4 musketeers or 4 riflemen
Make people angry
When they do that, your army turns into 8 Incredible Hulks, but they are only half an inch tall.
These cute mini-monsters say 'Hulk Smash" when in striking distance on the G.E. map.
I highly recommend getting this upgrade. It's available for a limited time.
Thank you.