• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

STRAFFORD welcoming new faces!

DeletedUser

Hello and thank you for taking the time to look, we at STRAFFORD understand the time and effort needed to find a guild in which you fit into, can be productive in and have personal goals obtained in. At our guild we have GB clubs, goods trading, daily M/P and we actively participate in iron age GvG.

While we don't push any activity on guild members we highly encourage the members to participate in one or more actions we consider vital to the guilds growth and the members best interest. We want to see you attain what you seek in the game, we above all else want to see you as a happy member.

We're looking for some friendly new faces for (some of, all of, or one of) the following activities

Trading goods
Goods of all ages, we've got a large variety of players in many ages, maybe we have the goods you're looking for?

Motivate/Polish
Everyone enjoys the benefits M/Ping.

Great Buildings
Currently we have one great building club established, but we're actively trying to pursue more. Outside of the GB clubs we have more players whom just randomly donate to others GB's just to acquire blueprints, and medals.

Guild Vs Guild
We see GvG as a positive and have been actively participating in this event, it benefits all members in a wide variety of ways when a guild levels in GvG and we hope that one day we we'll be high enough level to give every member the benefits they deserve. We currently own 4 sector's on the Iron Age GvG map and we're hoping to push for more.

Beyond the daily functions of the average guild we can give you the following
* A no pressure friendly environment
* Although not every trade is done instantly we do actively seek to clear all applicable fair trades (fair trades - IE: 1:1 same age, 2:1 higher age, 1:2 lower age)
* Advice - We don't just give you a vague answer, if possible we step by step talk you through what you need to know, if needed.
* City management tips and tricks
* A good laugh, we do have some characters in our ranks.

I hope this may have answered any questions about what our guild is and maybe some insight as to how you would fit in here at STRAFFORD. Thank you for your time.

For recruiting please get in contact with the following members

runwest03
KabutoEatYou
Resinatural

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well i joined Strafford. and i just wated to let everyone know how helpful friendly and welcoming they are. i was / am kinda new to the game, they welcomed me in, and made me feel at home. I've never seen a more overall great guild. Trades met quickly, Blue Prints come FAST and any and all questions answered in detail!!!

5 Star rating for this guild!!!

DeletedUser12146

I'm about 2-3 weeks into the game, how do I join or get an invite to the Strafford Guild?

DeletedUser12389

If you are looking for a great guild with great support, please contact KabutoEatYou or runwest03. Thanks!