• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Strategy for Bowl Event

blueskydwg

Question for those of you that have been around long enough to have seen similar type events.

My guess it that it is best to accumulate as many footballs as is needed to go after some of the more desirable rewards, rather than just spending them as you get them.

True? What is the best strategy for this game?

DeletedUser31440

Question for those of you that have been around long enough to have seen similar type events.

My guess it that it is best to accumulate as many footballs as is needed to go after some of the more desirable rewards, rather than just spending them as you get them.

True? What is the best strategy for this game?

Strategy varies based off what you are trying to win. If going for PoH upgrades you will need to prioritize yardage at times, if looking for SoK's, RH's, Champs Retreats and so on you need to prioritize daily special chances. Too many different priorities to give a clear answer without knowing your priorities.

blueskydwg

Looking at today's offering - if I wanted to aim at the SoK it looks like either the 80 option or the 210 option give me the same change. But the 80 option is most likely to yield 2 FP, while the 210 option is likely to return a Victory Tower.

Of course I could run the 80 option 2 or 3 time to get the SoK (I am assuming that you can keep trying as long as you have enough footballs) and that ups the collective chance.

And further assumption is that if the daily special if of no interest, you just wait for the next day.

DeletedUser31440

Looking at today's offering - if I wanted to aim at the SoK it looks like either the 80 option or the 210 option give me the same change. But the 80 option is most likely to yield 2 FP, while the 210 option is likely to return a Victory Tower.

Of course I could run the 80 option 2 or 3 time to get the SoK (I am assuming that you can keep trying as long as you have enough footballs) and that ups the collective chance.

And further assumption is that if the daily special if of no interest, you just wait for the next day.

Chests will reset each time after you pick one. If going after the daily special I'd go for the one with the best daily special chance per football spent. Just did that on a world to check to see if the chests reset and managed to get an SoK for 140 footballs over 2 chests, lucky and should not be considered a typical result.

blueskydwg

Chests will reset each time after you pick one. If going after the daily special I'd go for the one with the best daily special chance per football spent. Just did that on a world to check to see if the chests reset and managed to get an SoK for 140 footballs over 2 chests, lucky and should not be considered a typical result.

So the chest reset was different from the original one? My best option right now is 80 fbs with a 15% chance of an SoK. I was thinking that once that one is gone, I'd just get another chance at 80 - but either you got something different, or you only had to spend 70 each time to get to your total of 140 spent.

blueskydwg

Ha - got exactly the same results - SoK on the second chest - total spent 140. Woot!