• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Suggested Change For Event Buildings

Mustapha00

Not sure if this one is worth creating a formal proposals but I'll toss it out here for discussion.

Instead of Event Buildings corresponding to the Era in which they were won, have them correspond to the Era in which they are actually placed.

Do three or four Foeberge Shops of the same Era leave you underwhelmed? What if you could place one the next three times that you progress into a later Era? Or save all three of them for later placement?

Yes, I understand that it would make Renovation Potions a bit less valuable, but then there would be no way to upgrade an existing (placed) structure without one so they would not become totally without value.

babsy57

Not sure if this one is worth creating a formal proposals but I'll toss it out here for discussion.

Instead of Event Buildings corresponding to the Era in which they were won, have them correspond to the Era in which they are actually placed.

Do three or four Foeberge Shops of the same Era leave you underwhelmed? What if you could place one the next three times that you progress into a later Era? Or save all three of them for later placement?

Yes, I understand that it would make Renovation Potions a bit less valuable, but then there would be no way to upgrade an existing (placed) structure without one so they would not become totally without value.
Great minds do think alike. Not only do I agree with you, I did submit the proposal. If you like the proposal please post a "Yes" at
Special Event Buildings (Era and Updates)

Mustapha00

Done....wish I'd read your proposal first before posting but its always nice to know that others have the same thoughts.