• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Summer Event

HenryHorace

Dear INNO,

Your Summer Event ran until July 7 (according to the reported duration recorded in the Forum). When I went looking for the Hobby Reward for participating, all of my six cities reported that the rewards are available for only 14 days after the close of the event. Since I'm writing this on July 10 and the Summer Event closed on July 7, what gives? If your not real good at math, 10-7=3 which is eleven days short of the reported 14days for the participation rewards to be collected. This game gets cheaper everyday in every way. Come on - you used to be better than this or are you only interested in getting rid of the players who have been here for over four years?

PJS299

Like @Emberguard said, there's no league. The league is only for some events, like the Wildlife. And the Summer Event has never had a league.

UBERhelp1

Any uncollected rewards from the grand prizes are automatically collected and added to your inventory after the event ends. If there are leagues, the league results are only available for two weeks. Not the rewards, but rather the display of the progress you got, which league you were in, and the progress thresholds needed to place in leagues.

You only get the extra reward bags from the leagues, and not all events have leagues (such as the Summer Event).

I'm not sure what message you had from the summer event about there being 14 days - did you read the Wildlife Event's one instead (see below)?
1689002597023.png