• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Sun Temple Lvl. 1

Daddydoebucks

How can I get another lvl.1 Sun Temple? I finished all of the settlements, and have a bunch of upgrades, but it seems that I have deleted my original level 1.....The upgrades are useless without having the 1st Sun Temple. So what to do now? Throw away or sell all these hard-earned upgrades that took forever to get? Come on Inno, do better!

Pericles the Lion

How can I get another lvl.1 Sun Temple? I finished all of the settlements, and have a bunch of upgrades, but it seems that I have deleted my original level 1.....The upgrades are useless without having the 1st Sun Temple. So what to do now? Throw away or sell all these hard-earned upgrades that took forever to get? Come on Inno, do better!
This one's on you, not INNO. To prevent accidental deletion of buildings there's a pop-up and, before deleting, a box needs to be checked. For more important buildings, such as GBs, there even a slider that must be manipulated. So, you goofed. Since only one L1 can be earned the only thing that you can do now is to contact Support and ask if they can help you out. It may be a wise idea to be a bit humble when you make the request. Just sayin'

Daddydoebucks

This one's on you, not INNO. To prevent accidental deletion of buildings there's a pop-up and, before deleting, a box needs to be checked. For more important buildings, such as GBs, there even a slider that must be manipulated. So, you goofed. Since only one L1 can be earned the only thing that you can do now is to contact Support and ask if they can help you out. It may be a wise idea to be a bit humble when you make the request. Just sayin'
Yes, I admit it was my fault.....but for all the work and time you have to put in to upgrade such a building, there should be another way to get the starter building. They give multiple "Starter buildings" on almost everything else...Why not this?

Pericles the Lion

Yes, I admit it was my fault.....but for all the work and time you have to put in to upgrade such a building, there should be another way to get the starter building. They give multiple "Starter buildings" on almost everything else...Why not this?
I'm only guessing but it's probably because they intended for players to only be able have one copy of each Settlement building in their city. I agree that removing an existing Settlement building should reset the ability to get another level 1 but that's not how it works now.

sparklelightning

Once you have deleted a building in the game, it cannot be recovered. However, you can try to obtain the Sun Temple through trading with other players or by contacting the game's customer support for assistance.

Darkest.Knight

Maybe deleting all of the upgrades would restore your ability to get another lvl1, not sure since I've never had to give it a try. Never know Inno may have a suggestion for u.

xivarmy

Somehow I think that it won't work this time. Mostly because it's a good bet that it's been a while since the building was deleted.
They don't have to verify the deletion in the case of settlement grand prizes. Since they can instead verify that they have completed the settlement needed, and that they no longer have the item (ergo, it must've been deleted).

I've heard of people getting their settlement main buildings restored after 6+ months.

Since it's a 100% irreversible action for the player and invalidates the value of future settlement runs, I think they tend to be much more lenient on the time scale to change your mind and get back a settlement main building.