Sunday funday

Snowbelle

Hi guys. Sunday Funday is around the corner! What are you doing fun this Sunday?

It has been raining ALL DAY for me this Saturday. So Sunday is watching football and working on crocheting Christmas gifts. As well as being here for you guys.

JCera

We have also gotten rain all day. Steady rain non-stop. It is supposed to rain tomorrow, too, so I plan on continuing my hibernation. I needed a nice weekend to get some yard work done.

Airlyn

My Sunday's are revolving around the Walking Dead right now. OMG! I cant wait until mid season finale next week!!!
I wish I could crochet, Snow. I do all kinds of crafts, but cant get the hang of crocheting. My favorite store is Joann's. i have some craft supplies I haven't even tried yet. My husband is very tolerant, lol.

Callixtus III

Just a thought...I’ve been participating in the “football” game, and have found that the effort put into the quests far exceeds the rewards, despite how many “football”icons are spent. E.g 210 for 5 yards (or less)
The idea of ever getting a touchdown seems laughable,...unless, of course, you’re willing to play. This seems to be a pattern. And a reason not to bother participating in the event.

Airlyn

Just a thought...I’ve been participating in the “football” game, and have found that the effort put into the quests far exceeds the rewards, despite how many “football”icons are spent. E.g 210 for 5 yards (or less)
The idea of ever getting a touchdown seems laughable,...unless, of course, you’re willing to play. This seems to be a pattern. And a reason not to bother participating in the event.
You aren’t going to get a touchdown everyday. You get goodies each play though. I’m enjoying it