• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

[Question] Superman?

• Thread starter DeletedUser27547
  • Start date

DeletedUser27547

Can someone explain how it is possible to score 14,539 points with 4 battles in the HMA tower?

DeletedUser8420

according to units used against op units, with enthusiasm boost etc.

wolfhoundtoo

I'm guessing the destroyed units were champions. With little to no damage taken. Mind you I haven't tried to locate the unit value for HMA units but I don't think that's all that outrageous a score (though it has been awhile).

DeletedUser26154

Different units are worth different points.
Premium units like Champions, Rogues, etc, are worth way more.
If I were to use 8 Modern Era Rogues for my city defense, they would get wiped out by spear men.
But who ever kills those 8 Rogues would make fantastic points.
If you see that player doing it over and over, odds are he has some sort of point farm system with a buddy or push account.

DeletedUser8152

What is enthusiasm boost, and how is it obtained?
If you supply enough happiness to your town, your population is enthusiastic. You get the big grin on the happiness display. When your people are enthusiastic, you get a +20% bonus to your battle points received.

DeletedUser8152

Can someone explain how it is possible to score 14,539 points with 4 battles in the HMA tower?
Max points for one HMA battle: kill 8 champions with no losses yields 840*8 = 6720. Four such battles provides 26880 points. So it is possible to do much better than the person you observed.

DeletedUser26154

Rogues aren't worth much in the way of battle points if you face an army of 8 rogues.

I believe you, and thanks for setting the record straight.
Someone told me that in guild chat but I have yet to test the theory.