• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Community Rejected Supplies Can buy Forge Points

smoky90

Make it to where you can use Supplies to buy Forge Points along with Coins. Because Supplies just build up and nothing to use them on.
1. Button along Top for supplies next to coins and diamonds
2. Would be like when you buy Forge Points with coins, now you have the option to buy with supplies also
3. It would work great with the option to buy 1FP 10FP 50FP 100FP and 500FP
4. It could not be abused
5. Looked did not see any other ideas like it

I cannot be the only person sitting on a lot of supplies!

Last edited:

PJS299

I recently got an Himeji Castle, because I really needed the supplies, but now I only use them in certain quests. This would be very nice feature.

Emberguard

Back when the game was new, it made sense to restrict the forge point purchase to just coins for balance reasons. Now?….. not sure it’d really make much of a difference one way or another

Smoky90, I appreciate the idea. I do find it sad that this idea like so many others will be met with contempt by a bunch of people that think there is only one way to play this game.

Last edited:

Johnny B. Goode

Smoky90, I appreciate the idea. I do find it sad that this idea like so many others will be met with contempt by a bunch of people that think there is only one way to play this game.
There are many ways to play this game...within the structure of the game. I find it sad that so many people think that just because they would like to change something for their own benefit, anyone who disagrees is meeting the idea "with contempt". What I meet with contempt is support of change just because it makes the game easier. Give a good game reason for a change instead of whining about others' opinions.

Ebeondi Asi

The problem with supplies to buy Forge Points will be the mistake made by lower Era players buying Forge Points with Supplies... Who do not know they will need Billions of Supplies when they reach the Space Ages.
It already is a shock to many players to discover just how many supplies they will need entering the Space Eras. To have spent a vast amount not knowing they are hurting their future will hurt even more.
The players who can really win out on this will be SAJM players who still have many billions of surplus Supplies in stock and are without effort making seven to fifteen million supplies or more a day! (if this idea is implemented) Anyone else will be foolish to waste Supplies. IMO of course. Players can do almost anything they want.
This idea implemented would be a huge instant windfall for top Era strong players. Eveyone else there are too many tradeoffs. I voted yes anyway. Since I would benefit from such a windfall, Being in SAJM and making seven million to ten million supplies a day.

Last edited:

Sharmon the Impaler

The problem with supplies to buy Forge Points will be the mistake made by lower Era players buying Forge Points with Supplies... Who do not know they will need Billions of Supplies when they reach the Space Ages.
It already is a shock to many players to discover just how many supplies they will need entering the Space Eras. To have spent a vast amount not knowing they are hurting their future will hurt even more.
The players who can really win out on this will be SAJM players who still have many billions of surplus Supplies in stock and are without effort making seven to fifteen million supplies or more a day! (if this idea is implemented) Anyone else will be foolish to waste Supplies. IMO of course. Players can do almost anything they want.
This idea implemented would be a huge instant windfall for top Era strong players. Eveyone else there are too many tradeoffs. I voted yes anyway. Since I would benefit from such a windfall, Being in SAJM and making seven million to ten million supplies a day.
At 4.7 billion supplies and 12.5 million supplies per day , I am all for this too

Ironrooster

I voted yes. I am in Space Age Mars, so I won't use it for awhile. But I still think it would be a nice feature.

Will the cost increase with the coins or separately?

Graviton

I voted yes. I am in Space Age Mars, so I won't use it for awhile. But I still think it would be a nice feature.

Will the cost increase with the coins or separately?

That's a good question, I presume that to maintain game balance, both coin and supply cost would increment together.

Jackshat

As coins and supplies are spent together for buildings, it seems reasonable to allow supplies to also have the forge point buying power of coins, too.

Considering supplies are generated at a much lower rate than coins, one uses supplies for forge point purchases at their own risk for gain.

You have my vote.

Ebeondi Asi

Supplies are harder to acquire, they should have a different rate. and not be locked (intertwined) with Coins. The increase for Coins is 50 more every Forge Point bought... Supplies should be less. Something like 35 Supplies increase per Forge Point bought. That would be a fair increase.
On the other hand, locking them together woud basically slow down the big advantage high Era players would have. (at least for those like myself who spend Coins to buy Fps a lot. )
I personally think this idea will never fly mainly becasue of the sudden change in Fps available. and that problem of taht for 'Game balance' we all hear about. The fact GbG is maye going to be nerfed all to slow down growth? this ideawould speed up growth big time, either way of use, for top players. makingthem bigger,stronger. and moving even farther ahead of the middle and lower players.

MKPapa

I vote no, because for me supplies is universal goods that are not bound to a specific age (or age range).
There are 2 currencies already - coins and diamonds. Making supplies a currency does not look right for me.
Ability to sell supplies for coins looks like a much more realistic approach for me.