• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Support Team Problem

royalAl

Last week I had a problem with the website . All the times i had a very nice care from the team till I got some one not so nice last week who did solve my problem that i had and was nice in the way he responded.I open a ticket to talk about him ,yet he was the one to see it .He closed it saying it is a duplicate but he was the topic not the original problem. I was advice to open a new ticket and ask for it to be Elevate so some one else can see it .He closed that one as well .How do I get some one else to talk to about this ?

Lucifer1904

Button to the right of the bell>New conversation > type in Panacea in the recipients spot>type message>send.

DeletedUser4441

If you wish a ticket to be elevated you ask in that ticket. Do not create additional tickets as these will be closed as duplicates. the information in the initial ticket is important for all levels and it is much easier for support if it is all kept in one ticket.
Open support, Click on open tickets, find the ticket in question in that list, respond to it requesting elevation.