• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Surgery, the Arc and Good-bye

DeletedUser

My surgery went very well, and it was a simple decompression of 2 nerves without the necessity of moving them or otherwise dealing with complications. So I am looking at @6 weeks before resuming fairly normal use of my arm. (And it was very slow and awkward typing this using only my left hand.:eek:)

Mustapha00

Glad to hear the surgery went well.

And thank you for leaving the door open as to a potential return. I've quit games before, vowing never to install/donwload/subscribe again....only to install/download/subscribe again.

DeletedUser

It seems I was rather freaked out by my impending surgery this week. I very very rarely get that way. Maybe twice three times in my life. I seem to have snapped out of it, so I believe I'll be hanging around the Forum. And probably playing on a couple of my worlds to the extent that I can. I appreciate everyone's kind words even those of my "enemies". Maybe now that I've had this meltdown I'll return as a kinder gentler version of myself. We can only hope.:)

DeletedUser32009

It seems I was rather freaked out by my impending surgery this week. I very very rarely get that way. Maybe twice three times in my life. I seem to have snapped out of it, so I believe I'll be hanging around the Forum. And probably playing on a couple of my worlds to the extent that I can. I appreciate everyone's kind words even those of my "enemies". Maybe now that I've had this meltdown I'll return as a kinder gentler version of myself. We can only hope.:)
How dare you have a melt down. I have not experienced one of those (today) :eek:
Im glad you are going to hang around. Take care of that arm.

DeletedUser26532

Best of luck with the surgery and speedy recovery.

Hopefully you change your mind, but if not, I will miss your forum posts.

Salsuero

Well looks like I made it to the party too late. This is a very sad post. I'm losing one of my biggest allies here, to be selfish about it! :( Good luck with everything. I hope you come back to visit at some point.