• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

SURVEY! school project about F of E!

DeletedUser

I'm Mo, a third year college student at Arcadia University. I'm currently writing a piece on Forge of Empires for an anthropology class. I've been playing FofE daily for more than two months now. I would really, really appreciate anyone willing to answer some questions for my research! It would be an invaluable help! I won't post real usernames or anything, just reviewing responses would be enough. And feel free to skip questions or expand on them any way you see relevant! Thanks to anyone who participates! :)

1) When did you begin playing FofE and how often do you log-on?

2) What attracted you to a game like FofE? And do you play any other online games (yes or no answer only)?

3) What is your favorite part about playing?

4) What is your least favorite/what do you find most frustrating about the game?

5) What would you change about FofE if you could?

6) How much do you interact with other players? (In forum, guilds, trade, etc.)

7) Are there any lessons or skills that can come from playing a game like FofE?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6307

1) When did you begin playing FofE and how often do you log-on?

About 3 and a half months ago, 3-5 times a day.

2) What attracted you to a game like FofE? And do you play any other online games?

I was always into the middle ages, and enjoyed learning about them in school. Yes - too much free time :^)

3) What is your favorite part about playing?

More than likely helping players out and watching my guild(s) grow :^)

4) What is your least favorite/what do you find most frustrating about the game?

Nothing about the game REALLY frustrates me but I suppose Watchfires. (Because I didn't get one :c)

5) What would you change about FofE if you could?

I'd like to add a PvP option if you're online and your city gets attacked :^) that'd be cool.

6) How much do you interact with other players? (In forum, guilds, trade, etc.)

A lot !

7) Are there any lessons or skills that can come from playing a game like FofE?

Planning ahead, Maths, History, Typing, Teamwork, Socialization, all of that tasty stuff :^)

Last edited by a moderator: