• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Swap threads vs 1.9 thread

DeletedUser26966

I am looking for an example that I had and for the life of me cant find.
It was 1-5th positions on any GB... showing how much you would pay if you leveled it in swap thread as apposed to leveling it in a 1.9 investment thread.
Anyone have something like that?

DeletedUser26966

First time writing in these discussions. How do I read any responses? Do they come to my email? Do I have to keep looking for them in the forum?
Do I get notified somehow somewhere?

Nicholas002

It was 1-5th positions on any GB... showing how much you would pay if you leveled it in swap thread as apposed to leveling it in a 1.9 investment thread.
In general, 1.9 is cheaper.

Nicholas002

When somebody makes a color coded graph with 3 lines, why do they only use 2 colors?
And before you go telling me there are 3 colors, let me loan you my eyes for a day, and you'll clearly see there are only 2 colors.
OK, fair enough, some people are color blind, but to the normal person, there are three distinct colors

Plain Red Justice

That doesn't exist. There is only a graph for 1.9s because that is plain and very simple to do.

Swap thread graphs however is impossible to exist because it depends on how much swaps do you manage to win and placing them in a graph afterwards after leveling a specific GB level. It's not consistent for every player and every situation.

There is a workaround for this however if you plan to plot your own graph by yourself. If you managed to win a 500 FP reward using for example, 400 FP and you have managed to level a:

GB level X
Total FP to level: 400

You would have to place a dot on the very bottom because you didn't spend a dime. And also, you basically got paid 100 FPs to level a GB that needs 400 FP to level without decreasing your total FP so in reality you would have to place the dot way beyond the bottom.

Last edited:

BruteForceAttack

When somebody makes a color coded graph with 3 lines, why do they only use 2 colors?
And before you go telling me there are 3 colors, let me loan you my eyes for a day, and you'll clearly see there are only 2 colors.

Sorry, I cant see how you see :)

just for you coded the colors

1597463315153.png

67Sage101

If you work a swap thread and have a lot of FP to donate it works in theory but still not as rewarding for anyone as a 1.9 thread with a level 80 arc. You just donate back and forth to the same GB's. So 3 to 5 peeps just share in donating FP to each others GB until they level up. Works better with lower level GB's. With 3 to 5 people you can get a few hundred FP pretty fast for leveling. But more expensive on FP as the levels get higher and you have to burn 300 to 500 FP each.

Farfle the smelly

This is what I do for work, geek out on charts and stats. You would change the markers (dots) to other shapes (triangles, circles, squares), or you’d use a color blind color palette calculator. Quite handy.