• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

swirling message posts

tstar99

why was this made? i just annoys, as long as there are multiple posts we know they are there. there is no reason to annoys us too.

Ebeondi Asi

MY guess is the flashing of the message button when there is a new post.
It is of no importance. but sometimes I find it useful when I am using the 1.9 to go check if my 1.9 was taken so i can do the next P position.
I would say my first year playing I thought it was a little annoying, but after two more years, no problem. LOL
The top of page FP bar also flashes. and that is no problem either.

tstar99

yes, that's what i'm talking about. i'm sure it probably effects people that get seizures too !! i never noticed it before, it speeds up and slows down. i didn't come here to argue, just looking for an answer from Mgm't. not anyone else.

The Lady Redneck

Do not be so snippy. Ebeondi was simply trying to help you. And it was not just made. it has always flashed when a new message comes in. You will not get an answer from management here, as they never come here. This is purely a users forum. if you want support to give you answers you need to raise a ticket.