• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Taking bets on New O.F. G.B.

DeletedUser26154

According to Wiki...
The next Great Building is To Be Announced.

3313a5e4c53b8bd0b490fcd76c15dc71.png

I bet it will provide Military Boost like Zeus, CdM and CoA.

What do you all think?

DeletedUser24787

two guesses from me
1) coin booster like St Marks we have two supplies booster LOA and RAH why not two coin boosters
2)defensive style GB like basil and deal to up the attack power of defensive troops would keep on par with the 3 offensive GB

DeletedUser6480

I hope the next GB will help the Defensive soldiers.It's not balance right now.

wolfhoundtoo

two guesses from me
1) coin booster like St Marks we have two supplies booster LOA and RAH why not two coin boosters
2)defensive style GB like basil and deal to up the attack power of defensive troops would keep on par with the 3 offensive GB

Because I don't think anyone has lack of coins as an issue in the higher ages.

DeletedUser13838

Theres actually 3 AF GBs (seed vault).

I wouldn't be surprised to see a new no-age gb for the tavern to go with observatory and temple of relics. No idea what that would be though.

I don't see a new OF GB anytime soon.

DeletedUser11463

Since it has been since HMA since we had a Happy/Goods combo, I'm going with Notre Lame 2....

DeletedUser

There is no GB that gives a boost to promethium or the new orichalcum. It's uses are very limited but INNO has been assuring us for almost a year they will soon become valuable resources. Don't neglect our harbors!