• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavens

GhengisUK

Are there any plans to update/upgrade/enhance the Tavern in the City please? It seems underutlised once all table cloths and chairs are in place :)
Many thanks and Happy Christmas :)

Lord Pest

Non of us know if the tavern will ever have more features added to it. I find it quite useful and not underutilized by me. I mostly use it for the 20% or 30% fighting bonus. In the past I've used it to boost production of coins or product. Different players will find it useful in different ways.

GhengisUK

Non of us know if the tavern will ever have more features added to it. I find it quite useful and not underutilized by me. I mostly use it for the 20% or 30% fighting bonus. In the past I've used it to boost production of coins or product. Different players will find it useful in different ways.
I didn't mean to imply I don't use it - I use it daily - mainly for the attack bonus.
My question was more related to how Ebeondi read it - that it could be enhanced/expanded/developed more
I had been advised by Support to post it in the New Ideas threads of the Forum