• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern Bonuses Stacking

DeletedUser26108

Do the Tavern Bonuses stack? For example, I have a 95% supply boost right now from my Lighthouse. If I buy a supply boost from the tavern does it get added to the existing supply boost?

DeletedUser14197

Someone said in one of my cities that the coin one does not stack. You get the percentage on the actual amount of coins the building gives before any of the other bonusess.

DeletedUser25273

I think they stack in the sense that two 50% bonuses give you a 100% bonus (you get both bonuses). This is the way that multiple GB production bonuses work. If someone is expecting that two 50% bonuses act like a x1.5 x 1.5 = x2.25, no, they don't stack in that way, each bonus is on the unbonused value.

Czari

Good question! I have no idea and have not really paid attention to my GB bonuses stacking with tavern bonuses. Of course I haven't purchased any tavern bonuses at this point. :rolleyes:

SourChipmunk

There are some subjects that have too many search results to know which one to post in. I'll try this one:

I have been saving up so that I could get a 30% attack and defense boost (15,500 coins) for my GE encounters. I tagged the defense boost first. I was then locked out for 72 hours and couldn't add the attack boost. The defense boost did not work on my offense army... where did the boost go? I'm at 102% for my city DA, and it doesn't show 132% now. Where is it?

edit: double-checked. Defense boost went to my city defense. Yay.\

edit: edit: looks like I can unlock a 2nd boost for 50 diamonds. Question is, can it be any boost?

Last edited:

Ylisaveta

It cannot be the same boost, but you can do any other. Be warned, however, the diamond unlock is a one time thing. It's 50 diamonds each time to unlock a second boost.

wolfhoundtoo

When you say the 'same boost' you mean it can't be the same type of boost (i.e you can't get 2 attack boosts) or you can't get 2 of the SAME attack boost (i.e. you can't have 2 10% attack boosts but you can get a 20% and a 30% attack boost).

Glaun

Resource Boosts
As the name might tell you, this first group of boosts are ones that affect your resources in the game. These boosts will work as an addition to any existing boosts you may already have (for example if you have a 100% coin boost from St. Mark's, and a 20% coin boost from the Tavern, you will get a total of 120% coin boost until the Tavern one expires).
Source: FoE Forums.

DeletedUser

(for example if you have a 100% coin boost from St. Mark's, and a 20% coin boost from the Tavern, you will get a total of 120% coin boost until the Tavern one expires).
I don't believe that, try buying the attack boost from the Tavern and let us know how well it works.