• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern boost automatic selection?

.espy.

Is anyone else noticing that when they click on the Tavern boost, they are getting an automatic boost but are NOT able to select a boost of their own choosing, such as the 24 hour attacking unit bonus boost?

Johnny B. Goode

You should provide a screenshot of what you're talking about, because that makes no sense. You're not confusing the potion (bottle) boosts with the Tavern boosts, are you?

.espy.

1653961443773.png

this is what was showing on my screen when i click on the 'tavern boost' tab. I did not activate this, but it appears that it was systemically activated somehow.

.espy.

i have no idea how I even overlooked that.... apparently not having caffeine on a daily basis is NOT recommended going forward. Thanks for pointing that out!

Arya66

So, we have no choice to "activate" if we need into our Tavern (to collect for instance), are we being charged for it?

Wayout Willie

View attachment 19604

this is what was showing on my screen when i click on the 'tavern boost' tab. I did not activate this, but it appears that it was systemically activated somehow.
This started showing up for me also, recently, still curious where it comes from? It is a nice little bonus, but how long will it last? is there something I am doing to earn it? any info would be appreciated? Also started getting some decent new incidents at the same time? are they related.

Last edited: