• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern Boosts Times Frames

yesha yahu

Hi all. Can we change the time duration on the boosts. For example, if I have a 8-hour production building and the boost is for 8 hours, then I get one boost. I wait for the maturing of the building until it is ready to click. Before I click though, I go to the tavern and boost the production to eight hours. Then I come back to the building and click it and retrieve my production items. However, now the boost will shut off in about 7 hours and 59 minutes. The production though takes 8 hours and I will miss the boost. Therefore an 8 hour boost is only good for one boost as it will turn off before the building matures again. Maybe a better boost system would be a series of "numbers" of boosts. We could have "1- 8 hour boost. 2- 8 hours boosts and so forth."
I hope you understand the worthlessness of a boost if the building does not mature in time.
Thank you

DeletedUser25273

Yes, an 8 hoour boost will only be able to boost an 8 hour production once, but it can also boost a 1 hour production building 8 times, and even a 24 hour production once. (actually, looking at my boosts, they are 4/12/24 hours). I would be using the 4 hour boost to enhance a whole bunch of long term productions that I have gotten to align to roughly the same time. If you want to actually keep the boost going for lots of production, you would use the 24 hour period and keep it going (or maybe the 12 and have it not run overnight).

DeletedUser8152

We need formal proposals to use the proper format, the details are at the link in my signature. But it sounds like this would benefit from discussion first. In particular since there isn't an 8 hour your point is a bit confusing. And I don't very well understand what you mean:
Maybe a better boost system would be a series of "numbers" of boosts. We could have "1- 8 hour boost. 2- 8 hours boosts and so forth."
Could you explain it a bit better?

In the meantime I will move this to the discussion section of the forum.

DeletedUser25273

I think he means similar to how the Lighthouse will boost a fixed number of buildings. I think he doesn't understand how much it would reduce the power of the boost. Currently, I could use a single 4 hour boost to boost dozens of 24 hour production, since they all come ready at close to the same time.