• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern table costs too much to upgrade table size

DeletedUser27796

I just spent 8000 tavern silver upgrading my table to a possible 10 chairs, now I have to spend thousands more just to get the two seats. I think it's a little ridiculous how much this costs. I think if you spend the money to unlock more chairs it should automatically give you the two extra chairs.

By the rate things are going I'm guessing the upgrade to 12 chairs will cost 16000 which is just plain out stupid. anyone else feel the same way about this?

DeletedUser14197

You do get an increase I believe in the silver you get from the chairs when you upgrade the table size. Seems like ethe first chair was 58 silver and it went up to 60 silver. I just checked and the first chair on my 16 seat table is 62. So you are getting something. It may not be alot, but it is 2 silver per chair more for doing the upgrade. I think the tavern is simply something they came up with to get people to spend more time in the game and to click alot. Must be profitable for business. So far, I haven't done anything in any of my cities but upgrade the table. I haven't used the silver for anything else, so it is pretty much just clicking to upgrade the table. Clever really, though it has caused me to quit 3 of my cities, though I am still doing tavern with a few people on 2 of them and still haven't deleted my friends on the third. I was waiting to see if the improvement was enough that I wanted to keep doing it. I guess I haven't had the time to decide what I really want to do.

Jase249

I just spent 8000 tavern silver upgrading my table to a possible 10 chairs, now I have to spend thousands more just to get the two seats. I think it's a little ridiculous how much this costs. I think if you spend the money to unlock more chairs it should automatically give you the two extra chairs.

By the rate things are going I'm guessing the upgrade to 12 chairs will cost 16000 which is just plain out stupid. anyone else feel the same way about this?

Except that tavern silver is free. When looking at the diamond costs I can't believe anyone would actually spend that kind of RL money on upgrades you'll be able to easily get for free in the game, but I imagine some have done so.

Stop complaining that the free resources aren't good enough and enjoy them for what they are-free resources! Did you like it better when the Friends' Tavern didn't exist at all? No? Didn't think so. Stop whining that it's going to take some time to upgrade to the highest levels.

"Patience is a virtue"-Prudentius in Battle of the Spirits (Psychomachia), fifth-century AD (and repeatedly told to me by grandmother when I was a kid)

DeletedUser27860

too much ? what do you mean I want more, more table more chair mo tavern .. silence the complainer and jump on the more tavern band wagon..

just 1 table and 2 chair upgrades to go for me before I'm on the sad train of no more upgrades @.@'

DeletedUser11463

If 12 seems expensive wait til 14 and 16 and then the chairs....You can also increase your money from updating your floor and the collection plate. Although it won't help you directly you also help your friends when you lay a tablecloth down. I'm collection 3-4 FP's per day from my friends who have tablecloths. And that makes it the only reason I even keep the tavern going.

DeletedUser15042

Im with the, it is not expensive crowd. I am now sitting on 80,000 silver and have nothing to spend it on. Only think I spend my silver on is the extra negotiation once a week. I use it to negotiate the last 8 of level 3 of GE each week. Other than that, I have no need for silver.

DeletedUser26965

It costs just over 200,000 tavern silver to fully upgrade the Friends Tavern. Do I think that's unreasonable? Nope. With 140 active friends and playing everyday it doesn't all take that long to fully upgrade, a month and a half maybe? Don't know, didn't keep track but mine is done and it came out November 23rd.

itafVWV.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: