• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern tablecloth?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26660
  • Start date

DeletedUser26660

Got a problem, after closing time today at my Tavern I got the girls to get out the various items to spruce up the place a bit. Trouble is we could not find a tablecloth that fits the table, we tried loads but they are all too small. Tried one and it fitted left to right ok but not from top to bottom where most guys sit, this means all the sloppy eaters and drinkers will soon wreck that part of our brand new unprotected table. And who forgot to order round tablecloths too? :)

IngeJones

Talking of tablecloths, has anyone yet won a FP from visiting a tavern with a tablecloth? Loads of my friends have them and I would have expected to win at least one by now, based on probability.

DeletedUser7289

Talking of tablecloths, has anyone yet won a FP from visiting a tavern with a tablecloth? Loads of my friends have them and I would have expected to win at least one by now, based on probability.
I've certainly gotten a couple of FP's, but they are infrequent.

DeletedUser7289

Actually, I'm seeing more as more folks add or upgrades their tablecloths. So they are working.

DeletedUser11215

Just remember that YOUR table cloth is the % chance of a VISITING FRIEND to your tavern getting a Forge Point and NOT your chance of getting a FP when visiting someone else. I have over 100 Friends now, but the majority of them either have no table cloth at all in their tavern, or a 1% or 2 % chance of getting a FP tablecloth. Only about 5 have the 4% chance tablecloth and maybe 2 a 6% chance tablecloth so my odds aren't much better than 1 in a 200 of getting a FP, if even that. Despite this I have received 2 FP in the last three days, so yeah, it works. As your friends upgrade their table cloths you will start to see an improvement in your chances and if they all have a 4% or better tablecloth you may begin getting 2 or 3 FP a day.

DeletedUser26660

I have 14 chairs as it stands and been saving the silver for upgrading to the max 16 chairs which should be today all being well. Then I will need to unlock both chairs which will be few more days silver I expect. After that I will be able to use the silver for tablecloth, dish and floor upgrades, so I expect lots of other players are doing the same which is probably why we see quite a few without any upgrades at the moment.

DeletedUser28085

is there somewhere where you can get the complete lowdown about Taverns. Am trying to understand why I get Forge Points, so that I can enhance my chances of getting them. Looked in forum, but there doesn't seem to be much on it.

wolfhoundtoo

The tavern you are visiting needs to have a table cloth for you to have a chance to get a FP. If you have a tavern simply go into the table cloth section and it explains the percentage chance of each table cloth.

DeletedUser28002

Before we all got booted, I won 7 fp within a couple dozen taverns visited on Xyr today. I was tempted to head to the store and buy some lottery tickets.

Mustapha00

It's going to depend on the level of the tablecloth, obviously, but I get anywhere from 3-6 FP a day from visiting Taverns.

DeletedUser26660

It's going to depend on the level of the tablecloth, obviously, but I get anywhere from 3-6 FP a day from visiting Taverns.

Same for me, and also depends on number of friends you have, I have around the max amount so the more friends the more chance of FPs.

sirblu

Yes, I have won the FP's from players Taverns on a regular basis.

DeletedUser27096

Yes I also win a good number of FPs every day from my friends' tablecloths. I think I've won 8 in one day (that was the highest but not all my friends have fully upgraded tablecloths).