• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Tavern versus Tavern - 2 different features with the same name.

DeletedUser28585

I wish there was a different term for tavern as BA happy building and tavern as a new feature, used for friends sitting together at the table.
There are so many different words for that, eg. PUB, BAR, PUBLIC HOUSE, DRINKERY, WATERING HOLE.. and many more... Pick 1 for every feature, just please don't repeat the same term for 2 different ones.
I had a lengthy convo in global chat earlier today simply to explain that I needed a quick polish on my BA tavern. It can be confusing, especially that we sometimes keep happy buildings longer than only 1 age and in early stages of the game we often can't afford buying new buildings every time we cross over to new age.
Not sure where this proposal falls as a category but hoping it will be understood as basic one.
If I'm repeating someone else's suggestion, let's join forces ;)

DeletedUser8152

I'm with you on this, it bugs me too. However, we need formal proposals to use the proper format, see the link in my signature. This helps ensure that everyone's ideas get a fair and full discussion. For now I'll move this to the Forge Hall section for further comment.

DeletedUser

You wont like gas, gasoline and Transester gas, or nano wire, nano particles...etc.

DeletedUser28585

I'm with you on this, it bugs me too. However, we need formal proposals to use the proper format, see the link in my signature. This helps ensure that everyone's ideas get a fair and full discussion. For now I'll move this to the Forge Hall section for further comment.
TBH, I thought I posted it in Proposals...

wolfhoundtoo

You did post it in proposals. In Jaelis post you'll find a link to the format required for all proposals. Only one of them is posting it in proposals. If you don't follow the rest of the format the mods (in this case jaelis) move it to forge hall for discussion.