• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Temple of Relics...

DeletedUser36240

... Is it worth the space that it takes up? I see it gives chances at relics, but I don't even know what these relics are...

DeletedUser

If you can stand having a plethora of Faces of the Ancient and Gates of the Sun God sitting in your inventory, you should definitely build the Temple of Relics, because the other relic prizes will make it worth your while. If you can't stand having those Decos in your inventory, please don't build it, because we don't need another player coming here complaining about them. Or worse yet, making yet another proposal about them. :D

DeletedUser36240

https://forgeofempires.wikia.com/wiki/Temple_of_Relics

All the information you need is in that link. There are other threads in these forums where people have done analysis on it. My take is that yes, it is very much worth the room as long as you're doing most of GE each week.
Thank you, that was more the information I was searching for. When I clicked the Wiki link that is here on the forum it barely gave me any more information than it does in the game.

If you can stand having a plethora of Faces of the Ancient and Gates of the Sun God sitting in your inventory, you should definitely build the Temple of Relics, because the other relic prizes will make it worth your while. If you can't stand having those Decos in your inventory, please don't build it, because we don't need another player coming here complaining about them. Or worse yet, making yet another proposal about them. :D
I wouldn't complain about it. If you have a bunch of things either keep them or delete them... It's not like they hurt me in any way...

DeletedUser

I wouldn't complain about it. If you have a bunch of things either keep them or delete them... It's not like they hurt me in any way...
If only all players had that attitude. We have had many, many people come to the Forum complaining about having too much of this or that in their inventory. That's why I wrote my answer to your question in such a tongue-in-cheek manner. My short answer is the same as @ThruTHEhead. If you do most of GE every week, you should definitely build it.

DeletedUser36240

If only all players had that attitude. We have had many, many people come to the Forum complaining about having too much of this or that in their inventory. That's why I wrote my answer to your question in such a tongue-in-cheek manner. My short answer is the same as @ThruTHEhead. If you do most of GE every week, you should definitely build it.
I have kind of a laissez faire attitude about things like that. Now, my next obstacle will be getting enough space/resources for it. I kind of do wish that you could take items from Guild Treasury, with respective permissions, but I'm not going to suggest it for my own laziness/benefit.

DeletedUser32906

Gates and Faces while a bit of a let down at the time of opening them most of the time they pay off during events and storylines quests in most cases ......I love my Temple

DeletedUser36240

Gates and Faces while a bit of a let down at the time of opening them most of the time they pay off during events and storylines quests in most cases ......I love my Temple
Well, I'll be joining the league of people with one as soon as I get enough supplies. Kind of have a layout plan already working in my head on how I want to do this.

DeletedUser31440

ToR at level 1 is amazing, if you do 64 encounters it avg's out to about 6.5ish fp's/day. I would push other fp producers over the ToR after that though and then come back to ToR when you have everything else up to where you want it. That said I don't actually follow that advice myself, I like getting the relics too much and push my ToR up faster/farther than advisable on a pure efficiency viewpoint.