• We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Supporting Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitement page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply

Ten Ketebo Candy Buildings on Day 1 of Winter Event!!??

A player in Dilmun last night - less than 24 hours after winter event started - already has 10 Level 12 Ketebo Candy Buildings, 1 Level 8 Chocolatery Building, 12 "The Charcoal Express trains, 16 Sleigh Builders, and a bunch of Nutcracker Guardhouses!

How is this even possible???

Now the player has added several more of each building. Given that the game Winter Event Quest Line level 8 requires an EIGHT HOUR production build time just by itself.

It's all about the Benjamin's as they say, the number of event buildings one is able to get during a given event is limited only by the amount of money they are willing to transfer to Inno Games.

There is a player on the server I play on that got 23 Governor's Villa's the first event they were offered, I wonder how much that cost?

Pericles the Lion

A player in Dilmun last night - less than 24 hours after winter event started - already has 10 Level 12 Ketebo Candy Buildings, 1 Level 8 Chocolatery Building, 12 "The Charcoal Express trains, 16 Sleigh Builders, and a bunch of Nutcracker Guardhouses!

Now the player has added several more of each building. Given that the game Winter Event Quest Line level 8 requires an EIGHT HOUR production build time just by itself.
All it took was a couple of "Finish all supply productions" boosts and about $1,400 USD

The Lady Redneck

Good luck to them. People get shocked at stuff like this. but if you change your mindset and look at the game as you would any other hobby. OK I do not spend much on this game, But I have other hobbies that I would probably throw a fit (My Hubby certainly would LOL) if I counted up what I have spent on them. (Photography and needle/craft work are the main ones) Taking Photography alone. I would love to get a new Camera, but the one I am drooling over costs over $4000 for the body alone. Some of you might be into hunting, golf, or boats or motorbikes. So if this game is their main hobby spending on it is fine.

Pericles the Lion

No , it’s max 400 stars per kit times 110 kits = 44,000 stars which is only 1/3 of that.
Hmm. Using your estimate of 44,000 stars (which seems reasonable): The biggest star package is 100 stars for 1050 diamonds. The biggest diamond package is 29K diamonds for $199.99. 44K stars >>> 462K diamonds >>> $3,186. My smaller estimate assumed that each match will light two candles on average.

Johnny B. Goode

Hmm. Using your estimate of 44,000 stars (which seems reasonable): The biggest star package is 100 stars for 1050 diamonds. The biggest diamond package is 29K diamonds for $199.99. 44K stars >>> 462K diamonds >>> $3,186. My smaller estimate assumed that each match will light two candles on average.
Or...buy your Diamonds when you get a special offer. The one I currently have on the table is 87,000 Diamonds for $199.99. That would bring the price closer to $1000.

Pericles the Lion

Or...buy your Diamonds when you get a special offer. The one I currently have on the table is 87,000 Diamonds for $199.99. That would bring the price closer to $1000.
Well, that just gives me another reason to not spend real money. This is the best offer that I have on PC across 5 worlds.

1670010040608.png

Dursland

You can't go down from $3186 to 1000. The special offers are only valid once. You can buy diamonds as many times as you wish but the 100-200%/whatever will only apply to the first purchase.

Out of curiosity who is this player? I checked the top 5 on dilmun and all are loaded with fall/halloween stuff. They wouldn't have room for multiple ketebos.

You can't go down from $3186 to 1000. The special offers are only valid once. You can buy diamonds as many times as you wish but the 100-200%/whatever will only apply to the first purchase.

Out of curiosity who is this player? I checked the top 5 on dilmun and all are loaded with fall/halloween stuff. They wouldn't have room for multiple ketebos.
Roason The Cleric. Omega Guild. Started Nov. 25......

Johnny B. Goode

Yeah, I don't think so. If my memory serves me correctly the offer doesn't disappear after one purchase. But I'm not spending $200 to confirm that.

Xenosaur

guys - when you figure your $$$ cost, remember (as I mentioned earlier...) the premium line, after 400 stars, starts to deliver 2x CHOC upgrades, not 1x. The $15 really accelerates building acquisition and @xivarmy used the perfect word: AMPLIFIES, your diamond purchasing power so you could "back up the truck" in this event.

I'm still pegging the 2nd and all subsequent event building at a cost of 13K diamonds each, using the top track for $15

15-18K without it.

In fact, this has been toned down from beta. In beta, BOTH premium and event lines had 2x upgrades for a while, until it was changed to premium only.

Yes, this picture was what happened there FIRST, which most likely resulted in the Inno changing the event to slow the "effect" overall.

Last edited:

Ebeondi Asi

Yeah, I don't think so. If my memory serves me correctly the offer doesn't disappear after one purchase. But I'm not spending $200 to confirm that.
The offer may seem /appear to be valid after you buy once. but if you try to use it a second time you only get the basic offer. not the enhanced offer. and all the tickets you can send will not get you the offer a second time in the same day. Even with screen shots.

Oswyn the noble

Good luck to them. People get shocked at stuff like this. but if you change your mindset and look at the game as you would any other hobby. OK I do not spend much on this game, But I have other hobbies that I would probably throw a fit (My Hubby certainly would LOL) if I counted up what I have spent on them. (Photography and needle/craft work are the main ones) Taking Photography alone. I would love to get a new Camera, but the one I am drooling over costs over $4000 for the body alone. Some of you might be into hunting, golf, or boats or motorbikes. So if this game is their main hobby spending on it is fine.
I used to spend upwards of 2.000 a day gambling slots 30 years ago...now i waste my monies on online games like foe and GRBP...mainly on grbp "ghost recon breakpoint" but under 30 dollars, once every 3 to 5 months so as to not go broke

Emberguard

% diamond offers only applies once per offer.

But you can get the offer multiple times. At one point I was receiving 200% every (I think) 3 or 4 months. Sometimes it would coincide with extra event currency offers, which combined with the 200% would be the equivalent of receiving 229% for a single purchase

The extra event currency you can get unlimited amounts of, so roughly 29% on all diamond purchases for 24hrs.

So if you were to buy 200% every time it came up and then splurge all at once, then yes you could do a calculation at that price point. Otherwise it’d be a once-off

Emberguard

I'm still pegging the 2nd and all subsequent event building at a cost of 13K diamonds each, using the top track for $15
So about 6-7 buildings for $200 using the 200%.

OP saw 10 buildings. So easily within $400 if you get the 200% twice and then spend

LoveNkind

Somebody decided to support us all to play our favorite game by Paying REAL MONEY for it. Thank you!

I do not mind the goodies these players get. They do not slow down my game, just advance their own. A new server like Dilmun is an exception, tho, because money wins the race to the top. One reason I did not start in Dilmun. But THANK YOU to those who did, and do use cash.

Dursland

Sometimes it would coincide with extra event currency offers, which combined with the 200% would be the equivalent of receiving 229% for a single purchase
I wondered if it was possible for offers to overlap on FoE. Thanks for the info!

This is definitely a building worth going for, and so is the charcoal express. The nutcracker guardhouse ranks 3rd in this spreadsheet I have of most efficient attack-per-tile buildings. It's only beaten out by Sentinel Outpost and Yggdrasil lv9, and is ahead of stuff like House of Horrors, Eagle Mountain, etc.

Not a bad idea to load your city with chocolateries then guardhouses.

CDmark

I would rather have 10 Eagle mountains. I was able to get an Eagle mountain for about 3-4 K diamonds during the event.

Now, I have said in other threads, always better to buy diamonds and then use diamonds to purchase event currency versus buying the diamonds and event currency during the event. My diamonds purchase would be (say $199 package) 10034 + 189% which gives 29000 diamonds. When the 200% special comes, it goes to 87000 diamonds. So, 100 stars for 1050 diamonds would give 8285 stars. I would need to see the event special again to run a comparison.

NOW, I think the more you buy, the more you get. My wife is on the server in Spain. Her numbers for a $199 package are 12011 + 258% which give 43000 diamonds, and for the 200% special, she gets 129000 diamonds. Is it server dependent? Not 100% sure, would need others to confirm.

It used to be, you get 2-3 chances for the event special and 1 - 200% offer during the event. I also remember a 200% offer before the event too. I haven't watched as much lately but I think the 200% offers are less, this is not a fact.